More 24 AND NOW 30 gun safes coming + delivery to Houma and Shreveport area now avail

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    When do you expect to get any more of the 24 gun models ? We have a CC on file with you .

Hopefully within two weeks (barring any bad weather for the driver) . That's what Cannon is telling us. Let me know how many you want and I can put you on the list to guarantee one is put aside for you.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    Hopefully within two weeks (barring any bad weather for the driver) . That's what Cannon is telling us. Let me know how many you want and I can put you on the list to guarantee one is put aside for you.
    My wife came by the store a couple of Saturday's ago and gave you a CC number and her name , phone number , etc. I was just wondering about an approximate date .

dtd80

Nov 21, 2009
    Abbeville, Louisiana
    As others have stated, I wouldn't hesiate purchasing from them. I have been taken care of every time I ordered something. Not a single complaint. Buy with confidence!

whitsend

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Sep 6, 2009
    Transylvania, LA
    What meaneth Shreveport area? I-20?

I'm in NELA. I work in Tallulah, about 60 miles east of Monroe, 20 miles west of Vicksburg.
    If you were passing by and could stop along the way I may be interested. I may could get a few friend to get one also. I will check with them this weekend.

Last edited:

richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS

I'm in NELA. I work in Tallulah, about 60 miles east of Monroe, 20 miles west of Vicksburg.
    If you were passing by and could stop along the way I may be interested. I may could get a few friend to get one also. I will check with them this weekend.

sounds great! just let us know!

richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS

Give us a call or PM if you got in touch with your buddies over the weekend!

Top Bottom