More Bad News For Trump.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Trump appeals to me this time again because we know what we got during his term and it was good overall. Biden is screwing things up so badly that I think moderates will hold their noses and secretly vote Trump the way they voted against Hillary.
    Add .98¢ to my .2¢ and get a fountain drink at the gas station!

bishopclinton

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2023
    kenner, la
    Having been a republican all my life, I draw the line with Trump. He clearly incited a riot on Jan 6th and did nothing to defuse it until party members begged him to say something. Later the fake elector scheme was revealed. Trump used whatever means he could to usurp an American election. He clearly stated before the election he would not abide by a peaceful transition of power, something Americans could be proud of. Trump is out for Trump and could give a crap about the Constitution. Calling attempts to move him off state ballots election inference? I think not,

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    Having been a republican all my life, I draw the line with Trump. He clearly incited a riot on Jan 6th and did nothing to defuse it until party members begged him to say something. Later the fake elector scheme was revealed. Trump used whatever means he could to usurp an American election. He clearly stated before the election he would not abide by a peaceful transition of power, something Americans could be proud of. Trump is out for Trump and could give a crap about the Constitution. Calling attempts to move him off state ballots election inference? I think not,
    How did he incite a riot?

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    If you base your opinions on facts, both of his adult children pleaded with Trump that morning to defuse the situation, the crowd. But he did not, too butt hurt over the election results. Trump could have stopped it cold before it got out of hand like it did. Tell the crowd to calm down, to go home. That GIANT ego of his. But I'll still take a Trump versus Brandon or Klam in 2024. I like DeSantis but his campaign just doesn't seem to be going very well, for some reason. I align with his core beliefs, and he served our country with honor in the Navy.

Trump checked out on the nation, our citizens after the election results. After Nov 15th, he could care less. And we were still in the tail end of covid, lots of people still dying every day. Making calls, looking for votes, some way to stay in office. Trump does not handle losing very well at all. That was clearly proven.

Ivanka calls her daddy Jan 6th.

The more I think about the 2024 election, I can see Trump not winning the Republican nomination, then running as independent (that GIANT ego again). He stated he would do as much previously. If Trump does this, he hands the Dums a win I think. He will split/fracture the total republican vote and hand the winning numbers to the Dum candidate. How many voters would vote for D Trump tomorrow? 30 or 40 million I think. Maybe more given Biden's performance in the last 3 years.

sarky

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    The way the 14th, section 3 is worded, trump doesn't have to be convicted of the crime. But at least 2 courts, in which he had representation, found that he did indeed participate and gave aid and comfort to insurrectionists who have been found guilty.

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    If you base your opinions on facts, both of his adult children pleaded with Trump that morning to defuse the situation, the crowd. But he did not, too butt hurt over the election results. Trump could have stopped it cold before it got out of hand like it did. Tell the crowd to calm down, to go home. That GIANT ego of his. But I'll still take a Trump versus Brandon or Klam in 2024. I like DeSantis but his campaign just doesn't seem to be going very well, for some reason. I align with his core beliefs, and he served our country with honor in the Navy. Trump checked out on the nation, our citizens after the election results. After Nov 15th, he could care less. And we were still in the tail end of covid, lots of people still dying every day. Making calls, looking for votes, some way to stay in office. Trump does not handle losing very well at all. That was clearly proven. Ivanka calls her daddy Jan 6th. The more I think about the 2024 election, I can see Trump not winning the Republican nomination, then running as independent (that GIANT ego again). He stated he would do as much previously. If Trump does this, he hands the Dums a win I think. He will split/fracture the total republican vote and hand the winning numbers to the Dum candidate. How many voters would vote for D Trump tomorrow? 30 or 40 million I think. Maybe more given Biden's performance in the last 3 years.

Like you, I'd rather Trump over the current bunch. Don't get me wrong though, Trump ticked me TF off with a few things he did (long before the 2020 election) and because of those things, I believe I have to lean toward Vivek, but again like you, if Trump and Vivek both run, I'm afraid that'll hand the sitting democrat an easy win.

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    Nope - I think he is unelectable. I wish he would check his ego and do what is best for the country. Trust me I don't want a (insert democrat here) but if Robert Kennedy runs on the demo ballot the republicants are in for a real battle. I think the repubs best chance is Vivek.....But I've watched them do stupid things for the past 20 years and don't expect anything different.
    I think if he does win the candidacy that will guarantee a second term for Biden. And I don’t want a democrat either.

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    I watched Trump's Speech and did not feel incited to riot, and he seemed sincere when he said to "peacefully and patriotically let your voices be heard".
    EXACTLY

If there was any real evidence, the left would have plastered it everywhere, but I have seen nothing other than them parroting the same "he incited a riot! He incited an insurrection!", without ever backing it up.
    Standard leftist bulls**t.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    According to the article in your link, neither Trump nor his campaign made or released the video.
    It was a touch of sarcasm.

"Former President Donald Trump shared a bizarre fan-made video on Truth Social, which declared that he was divinely chosen to lead the country."

Peacemaker

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    If you base your opinions on facts, both of his adult children pleaded with Trump that morning to defuse the situation, the crowd. But he did not, too butt hurt over the election results. Trump could have stopped it cold before it got out of hand like it did. Tell the crowd to calm down, to go home. That GIANT ego of his. But I'll still take a Trump versus Brandon or Klam in 2024. I like DeSantis but his campaign just doesn't seem to be going very well, for some reason. I align with his core beliefs, and he served our country with honor in the Navy.

Trump checked out on the nation, our citizens after the election results. After Nov 15th, he could care less. And we were still in the tail end of covid, lots of people still dying every day. Making calls, looking for votes, some way to stay in office. Trump does not handle losing very well at all. That was clearly proven.

The more I think about the 2024 election, I can see Trump not winning the Republican nomination, then running as independent (that GIANT ego again). He stated he would do as much previously. If Trump does this, he hands the Dums a win I think. He will split/fracture the total republican vote and hand the winning numbers to the Dum candidate. How many voters would vote for D Trump tomorrow? 30 or 40 million I think. Maybe more given Biden's performance in the last 3 years.
    Trump knew it was stolen and fought to remain in power. He knew with the mail in voting there would be fraud, he couldn't do anything for the American people unless he remained in office. He was fighting, and he fought off an onslaught of treachery, from the minute he was elected, that few have ever seen directed at anyone ever before. And it is still going on.

Peacemaker

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    Trump was fighting to stay in power because he knew fraud had been committed. The FBI and other elements of an unelected Deep State treasonous government incited January 6

Last edited:

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.

Liz Cheney is to reliable sources as Bill Clinton was to faithful husband.

Top Bottom