More Bad News For Trump.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Having been a republican all my life, I draw the line with Trump. He clearly incited a riot on Jan 6th and did nothing to defuse it until party members begged him to say something. Later the fake elector scheme was revealed. Trump used whatever means he could to usurp an American election. He clearly stated before the election he would not abide by a peaceful transition of power, something Americans could be proud of. Trump is out for Trump and could give a crap about the Constitution. Calling attempts to move him off state ballots election inference? I think not,
    I strongly disagree.

landmancpl

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2019
    Carencro
    Nope - I think he is unelectable. I wish he would check his ego and do what is best for the country. Trust me I don't want a (insert democrat here) but if Robert Kennedy runs on the demo ballot the republicants are in for a real battle. I think the repubs best chance is Vivek.....But I've watched them do stupid things for the past 20 years and don't expect anything different.
    I am ALWAYS amazed when people cite Trump's character flaws BUT totally ignore the absolute litany of FLAKES that we NOW have in power. LOOK at the accomplishments of Trump.... bottom line at this time we need a fighter and Trump has been beaten up just enough to be pissed.... Trust me he will come out swinging this time... Most of the Federal Government needs to GO.

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    I am ALWAYS amazed when people cite Trump's character flaws BUT totally ignore the absolute litany of FLAKES that we NOW have in power. LOOK at the accomplishments of Trump.... bottom line at this time we need a fighter and Trump has been beaten up just enough to be pissed.... Trust me he will come out swinging this time... Most of the Federal Government needs to GO.
    Wholeheartedly agree.

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    I never said I didn't want him in -- it's just that people who think like us are outnumbered by the 40+ years of indoctrinated students and the others that have been corrupted by the media especially over the past 8 years. If you want a non-democrat in the White House than you better put up somebody other than Trump.
    Now - if Trump runs and wins, I'll wear a dress to work the very next day! -- purse, wig, lipstick and pantyhose too! -- I'd fit right in with Biden's appointed cabinet members!

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    I never said I didn't want him in -- it's just that people who think like us are outnumbered by the 40+ years of indoctrinated students and the others that have been corrupted by the media especially over the past 8 years. If you want a non-democrat in the White House than you better put up somebody other than Trump.
    Now - if Trump runs and wins, I'll wear a dress to work the very next day! -- purse, wig, lipstick and pantyhose too! -- I'd fit right in with Biden's appointed cabinet members!
    You better start picking out your ensemble now. He's gonna win BIGLY !

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    When taken in the context intended it doesn't seem any different than what any other candidate is thinking even if they aren't saying it.
    How do you know what other candidates are thinking? Are you telepathic? Or maybe you are a psychic?

Trump said "I hope the markets crash in the next 12 months". Effectively Trump hopes your 401k or your investments in the US stock market fall 25 to 50% in the next 12 months.
    “We have an economy that’s so fragile, and the only reason it’s running now is it’s running off the fumes of what we did,” Trump said. “It’s just running off the fumes.”

Running on his fumes from 3 years ago. Now THAT is hilarious! More of his GIANT ego. The fact is covid ended after Biden took office, and the global economy simply exploded! People started getting out and spending money big time, and travelling again. Many actually went back to work Purchasing houses and cars and stuff.

Trump is still butt hurt today, 36 months later. Trump hates to lose, and he lost 37 months ago to Joe Biden of all people.

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    How do you know what other candidates are thinking? Are you telepathic? Or maybe you are a psychic?

Trump said "I hope the markets crash in the next 12 months". Effectively Trump hopes your 401k or your investments in the US stock market fall 25 to 50% in the next 12 months.
    “We have an economy that’s so fragile, and the only reason it’s running now is it’s running off the fumes of what we did,” Trump said. “It’s just running off the fumes.”

Running on his fumes from 3 years ago. Now THAT is hilarious! More of his GIANT ego. The fact is covid ended after Biden took office, and the global economy simply exploded! People started getting out and spending money big time, and travelling again. Many actually went back to work Purchasing houses and cars and stuff.

Trump is still butt hurt today, 36 months later. Trump hates to lose, and he lost 37 months ago to Joe Biden of all people.
    There will likely be huge downturn in the economy. Don't have to be psychic to know none of those politicians want an economic crash after they take office. Many issues are plaguing the US. economy. Now BRICS is threatening the US currency, so add that to the mountain of threats we face. My 401k is about as well off as everyone else's. I know what Trump said and I can understand his meaning. The economy will likely falter, and he hopes it's before he wins re-election so as not to appear to happen during his time in office.
    Biden, Newsome, Kennedy, Haley, Desantis, Ramaswamy, or anyone else won't stop what's coming.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA

Trump believes "your 401k or your investments in the US stock market will fall 25 to 50% in the next 12 months." Believing it will happen is not the same as wanting it to happen or hoping it will happen. Given that it will happen at some point, it would either happen within the next 12 months, or after the next 12 months. Based on his belief that it will happen, those are the only 2 options. Given those 2 option, he hopes it will be in the next 12 months.

He's not hoping that an uncertain bad thing will happen. He's hoping that an inevitable bad thing happens within a certain timeframe rather than after it.

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    So what do you see coming? A recession? A huge correction in US equities? What is your best guess as to when?
    So many things could wreak havoc on us it is hard to know what will happen first. We have serious economic issues with growing debt and out of control spending. Add to that, millions of illegal immigrants, growing threats of global conflict and global war going nuclear, clean water issues, we could also be facing food shortages because of drought, and limited access to and increasing costs of fertilizer, dwindling supply of affordable housing.

If the US dollar is no longer accepted as the global currency for energy that in itself will trigger inflation like we've never seen before. Many more issues could be listed.

IMHO - We're in for a very wild ride!

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    isn't it something like almost 60% of the world governments are in an election year? or 50+% of the world's population will be selecting new leaders? Some buzz I heard the other day.

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    isn't it something like almost 60% of the world governments are in an election year? or 50+% of the world's population will be selecting new leaders? Some buzz I heard the other day.
    I did hear something about that. Another weird anomaly to add to the mix.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Fanblade1
    Top Bottom