More people need to be like this guy

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • noblethewhite

B.O.W. Crewmember #515
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFS7oZtE8Ks&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
    Man stands up to border patrol inside U.S. far from the U.S. border. To make a long video short they let him leave after much arguing. If more people would stand up like this maybe we wouldn't have to put up with all this bs.

CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    See they need a way to put douchebags like this under a magnifying glass so it heats their cars up to like 200F for douchebags when they fail to cooperate.

I wish they would have planted dope on him and he was found guilty of drug smuggling or better yet he disappeared into the desert.

That **** stick wasted what 27 minutes of several agents time and thus my tax dollars. God I hope they at least got his license plate and pulled him over every 5 miles down the road.

the ends justifies the means. You know they also search for fruit and other crops so that you dont bring in ****ing insects that will destroy US crops but I guess some mansy pansy **** sticks rights are worth more than the billions of dollars worth of crops in the US. The video could have been much better if it would have included a few stop resistings.

People one's individual rights dont compare to the greater good of this country, and like the guy agent said about bounties on their heads FYI a LEO/Soldier/agent's life is worth more than yours or mine the sooner you understand that the better off you will be.

If you dont agree with that statement assault joe blow and then assault any LEO and see the difference in the charges that right there shows that they are more valuable then a regular joe

Swampy

Chicken head
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 3, 2006
    Harvey, La.
    That idiot border patrol agent told him that at a checkpoint his rights don't apply.. Thats ballin...

While I think this guy is an idiot for not just rolling down his window and answering whatever questions they have ..
    I also don't think the border patrol had the right to detain him for nothing...

Am I the only one that noticed that the border patrol agent had a mexican accent???

After watching the entire video I hope the state police pulled the guy over and searched him for drugs.. And maybe tazed him that would be awesome...

LOL.. Im pretty sure you are a terrorist... That ballin... I suspect you of something... I love the INS guy...

on a side note.. Why wouldnt the douchebag just show his ID.. Wouldnt it have ended there?

Last edited:

rockmup

Please be my friend
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    I did not listen to the whole vid. but I have NO problem with his actions. It is his right as an American Citizen to not have to put up with that kind of ****.

Swampy

Chicken head
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 3, 2006
    Harvey, La.
    LOL... Doesnt this sound like the same guy???
    Who wants to bet its the same check point....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCe0zYqBQ3g[/ame]

Last edited:

noblethewhite

B.O.W. Crewmember #515
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA

1984 indeed or should I say 2009. Thank god for men like him. A boot stepping on a human face forever sounds about right. At least that seems like the kind of future they're trying to paint.

Swampy

Chicken head
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 3, 2006
    Harvey, La.
    Who wants to bet it was the Messican imagrations agent that stepped on his head??:rofl:

He looked very very angry in the first vid..

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    It's the same guy.
    kiyc1vskm6ejnct3750.jpg

w1wn8i9oekfjg1f98yim.jpg

:)

CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    I typed this before I watched the second post

:)

Ill bet it will be mostly LEO/ .MIL who will get angry at this guy.

Most of us have worked checkpoints and know the dangers of them, we would have busted out his window and drug him out and probably let the dog chew on him for a while and yes I did checkpoints in the US. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

He shouldnt of tried to stonewall a federal investigation

Born4spd

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Baton Rouge and Killian/Springfield
    I typed this before I watched the second post

Most of us have worked checkpoints and know the dangers of them, we would have busted out his window and drug him out and probably let the dog chew on him for a while and yes I did checkpoints in the US. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

He shouldnt of tried to stonewall a federal investigation

Yea, i understand, your busting your ass out there in the hot sun and some prick decides to not cooperate and gives you all undue stress.

It goes both ways.

CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCe0zYqBQ3g

Thats funny, I also remember dealing with those check points in the mid 80's. So dont blame 9/11.

Hey preacher man read the bible

Hebrews 13:17 (New International Version)

Obey your leaders and submit to their authority. They keep watch over you as men who must give an account. Obey them so that their work will be a joy, not a burden, for that would be of no advantage to you.

S

suerto

Hey guys, just joined here a couple of days ago and would like to opine..

I believe you are missing the point of the confrontation.. I've gone through those checkpoints many times myself, roll the window down and answer the question.. Although, what if I had an NRA sticker on my window and they decided to pull me over because of that? And they asked who I voted for in the last election? Or if I had a pro-life sticker? Or an American flag magnet? Or a POW magnet? What if they decided that I was of "suspicion" due to an answer to those questions? To be detained without warrant or probable cause was his issue..
    By thier fuzzy definitions given, they can suspect you for any reason they deem fit, at any time, and it can change or multiply depending on your opinion on any question they ask.. What if it were a liberal feminazi asking the questions? Think of it like that...
    By law, they have no legal means to detain or search you or your person unless there is probable cause or warrant.. Now, if the dog had perked on the sniff, probable cause.. If he had dark tinted windows, that could possibly fly in court..
    Yes, he would appear to be wasting the officers time, but what he was REALLY doing was excercising and standing up for his constitutional rights BEFORE they are taken away.. If you so casually allow them to be abused or discarded, then your children (or even yourself after many years of casually giving them up) fail to recall exactly what they are and so when they are taken away, you dont realize it because you never excercised them.. The power is in the people, but the people have forgotten how to use it, or wield it..
    Take federal taxes for example.. That was a systematically institutionalized burden placed on the populace.. Gradually, for good causes since the 30's (the new deal, FDR, etc..) they have been accepted by the people year after year and have been pushed higher and higher.. Until now, here we are..

And it concerns me greatly that we may have law enforcement who do not think so introspectly on such issues for it will be those gung ho sheeples that will be applying the boot to our throats.. They will be the ones who will fire upon American Citizens on American soil without a second thought of the repercussions that may ensue to thier childrens futures (for every shot fired in ignorance will bring themselves tied to the problem, whether they be wicked men or not, to blindly do the biddings of the wicked makes no difference, ignorance is no excuse)..
    The bible also states that you should pay no homage to the wicked.. Wicked/corrupt/ego tripping President, representatives, judges, law enforcement, deserve no homage or respect.. The excuse of "I am just doing my job" or "just following orders" is what will apply the pressure of the boot to your throat..

Just my .02...

Last edited by a moderator:

jgwalt1

Straight Edge
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Hey preacher man read the bible

Hebrews 13:17 (New International Version)

Obey your leaders and submit to their authority. They keep watch over you as men who must give an account. Obey them so that their work will be a joy, not a burden, for that would be of no advantage to you.

That passage is in reference to Spiritual Leaders. ;)

CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    So next time you enter a courthouse refuse to walk through the metal detector and use your rights to bypass the machinery, it is the same thing.

Government owned roadway, government owned building.

Top Bottom