Most obnoxious weapon to CCW qualify with?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • deuxlatch

Airbus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Lafayette, La/Houston Tx.
    why'd you bring a cannon?

"why'd you bring a ... oh, look how cute it is. do the bullets have little bows on them?"
    Yeah the guy was 6'3" 300lbs with a Swedish accent. I kept wanting to call him "Hans." Even my wife looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

There was another guy who brought a Hi Pernt 9mm, and tried to put .38 rounds in it. Still wondering how he passed the written part of the course.

deuxlatch

Airbus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Lafayette, La/Houston Tx.
    Here is what I brought to that class. My baby. Anaconda.jpg

LarryWho

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    St. Charles, LA
    I used my Springfield 1911 45 compact with a ported barrel. Cought the target on fire, got a lot of looks and the range master just shook his hed.

glimmerman

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    CSA
    Person next to me was shooting a Ruger Blackhawk on 30 Cal. Carbine, he just wanted "to see how it shot" and then switched to a 22 cal. pistol. What a jerk!

PrairieCajun

Ima let dat pass dis time
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 4, 2010
    B.R.(da hood), LA
    Dunno which one of you on here (and I know that you are) were in one of the first BRPD CHP classes with me back in the early/mid 90's. But, you know who you are and you used a .50 cal dessert eagle for your qual shots. That was the most douche thing I think I've seen out of any gun owner. Thank God we were at the outside BRPD range by the city dump. There were 2 female hood rats trying to do the right thing both sharing a jamming HI-purnt 9 that they borrowed, but the BRPD officers were all perfectly professional during the entire course.

Top Bottom