The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

RentACop

RentACop
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Calhoun, LA
    I have moved this thread to Non-Firearms Classifieds.

I have a 14' aluminum boat that I'm not using and I know one of you will. I bought this at a yard sale like 5 years ago and have barely used it. I did not recieve any paperwork on the boat when I recieved it. It has a small hole somewhere that I have been unable to locate, probably cause I really haven't tried. I would normally get about 2 inches of water in the bottom after about an hour to an hour and a half to give you an idea. Interested primarily in handguns, but will consider anything firearm related.

After viewing similar sales online, I am setting an approximate value of $300 on the boat to give you an idea of firearm price range. If you have a Glock you want to get rid of, I will probably trade you no matter what model, so send me a PM.

I attempted to locate a VIN on this boat, but was unable to.

Last edited:

RentACop

RentACop
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Calhoun, LA
    I don't know much about boats, but after looking at similar sells online I'll set it around $300. I bought the boat at a yard sale, so no papers. If you can tell me where the VIN will be located, I can get it for you.

Jed

Bloody Foreigner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    Clearwater Beach, FL
    Do you have the papers on the boat?????

Al

...oh, good point - I just went through that **** trying to get my john boat registered.
    Bought it brand new from Academy but you gotta wait for the bill of sale which comes from corporate in Houston. (within 30 days)
    You cannot use/register the craft without it (yes, even a rinky ding little J boat) didn't find that out til I got to the WLF off Perkins.
    Matter of fact the fat fkr who made the sale lied to me and tod me I have all the paperwork needed after I told him I needed the boat on the water that weekend.
    Yes, he may have been mistaken/ignorant but then he should'nt be in the boat selling section should he.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom