mrgunsngear reporting a copy of the trans shooters manifesto

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • V.Taltos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2023
    North Louisiana Swamps
    Looking at the 3 images, they don't look like the same handwriting. In the second image the handwriting deteriorates as 'they' write which is strange. Almost like they were coming under the influence of some sort of drug?

The first pic it mentions a 10 minute video? Where is that?

On the last page they use "faggot" several times. Odd coming from an alleged "trans" person?

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    I downloaded the three pics from X, I'll inspect them in detail later, but at first glance it does appear that all three pages are from the same hand.

I may spot more but so far it appears the delusional CHICK misspelled "security" as "secrurity". She hit that page with the hard arruh. LOL

The dumb**s said "white privilege". LMFAO
    There is no such thing as white privilege. There IS a such thing as money privilege, class privilege, government privilege, and others.

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    I'll likely post on this thread again but I just quickly read the 3 pages. That is typical leftist jargon, filled with jealousy, hate and racism, while seemingly (strangely enough) thinking they're choosing the moral high ground.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    The schedule and "kill the kids" appear like they may be from the same notebook. Each photo shows a small notch in the yellow post it note in what looks like the same location. I would say "kill the kids" was first .The schedule looks like it was written on the last page on the notebook. If the pink post it was stuck on a page in between the two shown pages from that notebook, it wouldn't appear in the "kill the kids" photo. The date of "kill the kids" was 2/3/2023. I don't see a date on the schedule. But since the "death day" page is dated 3/27/2023, I believe it's safe to say the schedule was written prior to that date. The schedule being on the last page of the notebook could explain why the "death day" page was written in a different notebook.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Ok...to me, at least one of the pages looks to be legit. Here's a picture of the suspect's car after the shooting.
    book001.png
    If you look over the roof, you can see the railing from a set of stairs (1). Beyond that, you can see a red pop up tent (2). If you look behind the car, you can see a curb. She parked in the first spot next to the curb (3). If you look along the right side of the picture, you can see there are at least two levels of parking between the car and the building (4). Here is an aerial shot after the shooting.
    book002.png
    You can see a red pop up tent (2) in the lower left of the picture. This shows us about where in the lot she parked. Here is a picture from google maps.
    book003.png
    There are only three levels of parking (4) so the car must have been in the spot circled which is next to the curb (3). Just to the right of that spot is the set of stairs (1). From that spot looking along the arrow, you can see another set of stairs. At the end of the row looks like what could be a guard rail. We can see from the first picture, each parking row is higher than the previous one moving in the direction of the building. Therefore, the stairs would be moving up from that row toward the next one. Here is part of a picture of the possible manifesto.
    book004.png
    The picture is taken over the roof of the car and in the direction of the arrow in the previous picture. The color of the car in this picture looks like the same color as the one in the first picture. In the background of this picture, you can see what looks like stairs behind the police interceptor suv. And further back you can see what looks like a guard rail at the edge of the parking lot.

WilsonCombatant

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2014
    New Orleans
    Ok...to me, at least one of the pages looks to be legit. Here's a picture of the suspect's car after the shooting.
    View attachment 150687
    If you look over the roof, you can see the railing from a set of stairs (1). Beyond that, you can see a red pop up tent (2). If you look behind the car, you can see a curb. She parked in the first spot next to the curb (3). If you look along the right side of the picture, you can see there are at least two levels of parking between the car and the building (4). Here is an aerial shot after the shooting.
    View attachment 150688
    You can see a red pop up tent (2) in the lower left of the picture. This shows us about where in the lot she parked. Here is a picture from google maps.
    View attachment 150691
    There are only three levels of parking (4) so the car must have been in the spot circled which is next to the curb (3). Just to the right of that spot is the set of stairs (1). From that spot looking along the arrow, you can see another set of stairs. At the end of the row looks like what could be a guard rail. We can see from the first picture, each parking row is higher than the previous one moving in the direction of the building. Therefore, the stairs would be moving up from that row toward the next one. Here is part of a picture of the possible manifesto.
    View attachment 150692
    The picture is taken over the roof of the car and in the direction of the arrow in the previous picture. The color of the car in this picture looks like the same color as the one in the first picture. In the background of this picture, you can see what looks like stairs behind the police interceptor suv. And further back you can see what looks like a guard rail at the edge of the parking lot.
    Damn that’s some impressive detective skills

WilsonCombatant

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2014
    New Orleans
    She mentioned "Summer of 2021". She was possibly a member of ANTIFA which is more LEFTIST domestic terrorism.

Always wondered why Antifa always wear masks when in public. After seeing a lot of their mug shots, you understand why they always wear masks. Either god has a cruel sense of humor or they got hit with the ugly stick a bit too much.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    View attachment 150687
    View attachment 150688
    View attachment 150691
    View attachment 150692
    Well, I would never have thought to make that connection. Good work.

joeg26er

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2023
    NE FL
    I downloaded the three pics from X, I'll inspect them in detail later, but at first glance it does appear that all three pages are from the same hand.

I may spot more but so far it appears the delusional CHICK misspelled "security" as "secrurity". She hit that page with the hard arruh. LOL

There is no such thing as white privilege. There IS a such thing as money privilege, class privilege, government privilege, and others.
    care to post the all here?

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana

I’ve been trying to find this so called white privilege for a couple of decades now. Some people swear it exist. If it does, I’d think my blond hair and blue eyes should get me towards the top right?

What pisses me off about white privilege is we currently have the exact opposite of that in America. I never got any scholarship to college for being African American or Asian but I have friends who did. Never got a job solely based on my sex and race but I know a couple of black females that did. I don’t let it get to me though I just find it funny that anyone with a half of a brain would try to say white privilege exists in America.

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    I’ve been trying to find this so called white privilege for a couple of decades now. Some people swear it exist. If it does, I’d think my blond hair and blue eyes should get me towards the top right?

What pisses me off about white privilege is we currently have the exact opposite of that in America. I never got any scholarship to college for being African American or Asian but I have friends who did. Never got a job solely based on my sex and race but I know a couple of black females that did. I don’t let it get to me though I just find it funny that anyone with a half of a brain would try to say white privilege exists in America.
    I can not agree more!

Top Bottom