Multi-Gun Match Janruary 31 in Amite

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • beauxdog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Tangi Practical Shooters is hosting a Multi-Gun match on 1-31-16 this month. Sorry for the late notice but we had to move from the original date. Starting time is 0900 and we will have a 50 person limit. No changes for the rules, still using the same rules as before. You will need at least 10 slugs, more if you miss a lot. Safety flags for both rifle and shotgun will be required.
    To registar go to "tpsclub.org" and then to Match Registration, send an e-mail with your name and class. We are only having limited and open class. Limited can have one optic on one gun and shotgun is limited to 10 rounds.
    Ill try to find our original postings for rules and make another post later. Get your e-mails in so we know how many are coming. That's all for now.

Thanks,

Bryan

Last edited:

beauxdog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    More information for the Multi-Gun Match. There are only 2 classes, Open, can have optics on all 3 guns and extended magazines and Limited, which one gun can have an optic and shotgun can only hold nine and pistol mags limited to 140mm. Folks, we are trying to keep this simple and easy but can make it as hard as we need to. Scoring is time plus, steel must fall to score and you must have 2 hits anywhere on the paper. Not going to be any major/minor scoring. This is what we did last time to make things run smooth and easy.
    There will be some paper targets for slugs and these will require only one hit.

Thanks

Bryan

beauxdog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    You don't need to worry about what time I get up!! You just need to bring out that new weenie-gun to see if you can shoot it. We're also gonna use your skeet flippers again. So get off your butt and sign-up to shoot. Might as well bring Elliot & Anne to shoot.

Bryan

jcomar1

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    I emailed them this morning but I haven't received a response. Should I be expecting a confirmation?

beauxdog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    I don't think you will get a response. Make sure you tell them it's for the Multi-Gun match. They also have a USPSA match this Sunday.

Beauxdog

beauxdog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Well folks, if you bring 100 rifle & 100 pistol rounds along with 26 birdshot and 10 slugs, you should be good for ammo. Unless you miss a lot. No buckshot rounds needed & there are no bonus targets this time.

Bryan

TheLawson

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    New Orleans
    More information for the Multi-Gun Match. There are only 2 classes, Open, can have optics on all 3 guns and extended magazines and Limited, which one gun can have an optic and shotgun can only hold nine and pistol mags limited to 140mm. Folks, we are trying to keep this simple and easy but can make it as hard as we need to. Scoring is time plus, steel must fall to score and you must have 2 hits anywhere on the paper. Not going to be any major/minor scoring. This is what we did last time to make things run smooth and easy.
    There will be some paper targets for slugs and these will require only one hit.

Thanks

Bryan

Max of 9 at the start, or 9 period?

I may sign up and go shoot, but I have to figure out something for a plug if it's 9 max at any time.

jdavid1

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2015
    Hammond, LA
    Can we come just to watch? I've never been to something like this and may want to get into it. I want to see if I would be interested first.

HiCapMag

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Baton Rouge, La
    In!

(Somebody needs to remind me how to get ther LOL)

P.S. KZ 45 it's going to be a quiet match if you know what I mean:D:... You wanna play?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom