Multi-Gun Match this Sunday at the Tangi Range

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • beauxdog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Just want to say "Thanks" to all that help setup. We were ready by 0800 with all the help we had. A little over 36 shooter gave it their best and we had a really good time.

Again in thanks to all.

Beauxdog

kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I overheard one new guy talking on the phone, pretty much saying he's hooked and they should give it a try!
    LOL yes!

Thanks Beauxdog I had a blast

beauxdog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    No sweat Joe, glad you had fun. Maybe next month we can do it again. The total was 39 shooters and we were going ff the range for 1 pm. Not bad. We only ran 3 stages but they were fun stages.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    That looks very fun, but I wouldn't be able to shoot my shotguns with that kinda proficiency.... I noticed the video was mostly shotgun/pistol or rifle/pistol. Do you have to have a shotgun? can you do just rifle/pistol?

FD807

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    Geismar La.
    That looks very fun, but I wouldn't be able to shoot my shotguns with that kinda proficiency.... I noticed the video was mostly shotgun/pistol or rifle/pistol. Do you have to have a shotgun? can you do just rifle/pistol?

its 3 gun so a shotgun is necessary but if you dont have one and I am able to be there you are more than welcome to use mine and im sure there may be others that would let you shoot theirs as well.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    its 3 gun so a shotgun is necessary but if you dont have one and I am able to be there you are more than welcome to use mine and im sure there may be others that would let you shoot theirs as well.

I have a shot gun, just not very proficient with it since I have a really messed up left arm. Even after surgery it's not right and weak as a kitten. Hence I was wondering if there were just a rifle/pistol comp. I guess my semi auto would be easier to use but what length barrel or most guys using?

beauxdog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Gump's working on putting them in a spreadsheet & then he'll send them to Alva. Then Alva will e-mail them out to everyone.

To Noob, why not try shoot USPSA, it's a handgun sport & can be done with one hand. Super Joe T. Been shooting it for years with only one good arm and I'll put him up against anyone in his class.

Beauxdog.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Gump's working on putting them in a spreadsheet & then he'll send them to Alva. Then Alva will e-mail them out to everyone.

To Noob, why not try shoot USPSA, it's a handgun sport & can be done with one hand. Super Joe T. Been shooting it for years with only one good arm and I'll put him up against anyone in his class.

Beauxdog.

Thanks, I'll look into it.

jvr

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 29, 2013
    new orleans
    As a new shooter the atmosphere was laid back; safe and very enjoyable. Thanks to everyone that made it happen! I would recommend to those of you that could not make it. Don't miss the next one!

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kjstang02
    Top Bottom