WTS: Multi Gun Sale WITH AMMO

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AgelessAnarchy

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 5, 2011
    Denham Springs
    I have a few guns for sale. What you see in the pic is what’s included for the price. Cash and person to person only. You wont find any deals like this anywhere else. These are my rock bottom prices the value of each gun + ammo and accessories is well in excess of each asking price. So pls don’t insult me buy trying to drag these prices lower. At these prices they will go quick. For those that must know I have a new project in mind I am razing funds for. You can PM me on here or email me directly at agelessanarchy@gmail.com

First up is a Rossy 16* lever action that has been stripped down to its bare frame de burred, hand polished internals, tube mag capacity was increased by +1 for a total of (9 in the tube total, up from factory 8) It is mounted with a 4x Tasco Pronghorn that is on a Solid Quick detach 1in ring. Other ring and stock iron sights included. 200 357rounds included

Asking price SOLD
    Cal: .38/.357 (yes this one will eat cheap 38s all day)
    Round count as of 5/1/13: less than 200
    Ammo included:
    50 round box of 357 Mag (x4)

IMG_0239_zps07c050c0.jpg

Next up I have a S&W MP-15/22 with loads of extras, two stocks, 3 pistol grips, set of 4 rail covers, stock iron sights and magpull flip up sights, 1 plinker tactical 35round mag and 1 stock S&W mag and one Brick of 22 ammo This gun is 1/2x28 Tpi SUPPRESSOR READY and comes with a thread protector for easy removal.

Asking Price $750 (PRICE DROP to $500 for everything in the pic)
    Cal: 22lr
    Round count as of 5/1/13– about half a Brick
    Ammo included:
    1 525 pack of golden bullets

IMG_0240_zps1f46ae32.jpg

Finally I posted this earlier for twice the price with no ammo but I have to sell this thing. So her it goes again.

This is a custom Glock 35 that can shoot 22lr, 9mm, 40S&W and 357. It has loads of extras in the gun its self and ZevTec Custom parts were exclusively used. Any serious buyers interested in this piece ill gladly tell ya over the phone its to much to type but highlights are a Stainless Steal trigger and Titanium Internals. In addition to what you see on the gun, I do still have all stock parts and the OEM box with matching serial stickers not shown in the pic but included. All barrels have less than 200 rounds through them except the 9mm that is closer to 400 rounds through it.

Asking price for everything shown in the pic including ammo is SOLD

Ammo included:
    .22lr – 100 rounds
    9mm – 900 rounds
    40cal – 75rounds

IMG_0242_zps3268f164.jpg

IMG_0243_zps26ba1e23.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom