Musical Perfection. Not For Old People......

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Quickdraw22

I SPEAK DA THUGG!1!
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 18, 2007
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    I posted up Greg's last album a few months ago, and a few guys on here shared my feelings of rejoice about the musical harmony. This one still has a few of the old hooks from the last album, but most everything else is new. Unless you listened to the last one religiously, you shouldn't be able to tell.

If you ARE an old person, and didn't read the title, I don't want to hear any whining. My dad heard this last night in the shop and exclaimed "What the hell did they do to my Doobie Brothers?!?". These comments will not be tolerated in here, and it just shows your lack of musical appreciation :D:D

It's free to download on a few websites, but I can't download much on my linux-bot right now. Here are the first 3 songs...... I hope your ears bleed from the awesomeness.

NWS LANGUAGE. Mild profanity.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bMM7tGV9MI[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtsxfquYHf0&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVmXXWcfitw[/ame]

Last edited:

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    I tried the first one, not impressed. rap with stolen music in the background.

oh, since some of you aren't old enough to remember the 70's music:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_PG90pAFLE&feature=fvst[/ame]

Don't get me wrong, this music wasn't my favorite back then. Adding rap to it didn't improve it though.

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    Scratch N Sniff.

I listen to that sometimes, it's late saturday nights on 102.5 I think. I usually don't think about it but for some reason when I work traffic after LSU games I usually have it on, most likely because by then I'm about to pass out.

some_goat

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Baker/Central area
    Not my style , im 28 but I still appreciate hearing something that takes more talent without taking somebody else creation . Also i need a good guitar . Then again i guess if i remix someone else music i could be a genius and make a killing

Last edited:

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    NWS needed. I had the War Pigs album in junior high. It cannot be anymore perfect than it's origional state. I'm not into the cursing RAP CRAP. And no damn it I'm not old. Now get the Hell off my lawn.

Last edited:

Quickdraw22

I SPEAK DA THUGG!1!
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 18, 2007
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    Musical perfection.............that's a joke, right?

Blasphemy!!!

I guess I could see how some people don't like it, as my brother can't stand to be in the same room if I'm listening to it. If you aren't a big fan of rap/hip-hop, you probably won't appreciate any of it.

Either way, it makes good music to jam to when doing an engine rebuild at 3am :D

-Dave

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    Yeah , I'm one of the " old people " you spoke about , but my taste in music runs the full spectrum . Mozart to Kid Rock to AC DC . That stuff there was just bad .

BUSTER48

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    Laplace, Louisiana
    No disrespect to you quickdraw, I won't criticize your "musical" tastes, I never quite got the appeal of the whole rythmic chanting thing and to try and couple it with a rock classic is true blasphemy. I too am one of the old people but just as dantheman stated, my musical tastes run the full spectrum, just not the rythmic chanting thing.

herohog

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Shreveport, LA
    Musical Perfection??? OMG! Uh... NO. "Geee let's take a recording from a great band, loop it over some electronic ear wash, add some cussing and call it "original" and "music"." Sorry, not impressed at all.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRaoHi_xcWk[/ame]

scooterj

Stupid is 'posed to hurt
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    LaPlace
    I threw a radio over a hand rail, over 40 feet to the ground, because a co-worker thought I was joking about my "NO RAP" policy. I think I'd rather someone run over my head with a D9 dozer than hear that stuff. I'll listen to anything else from swamp pop to thrash metal to country to classic rock.

Top Bottom