My first Youtube video - your comments are appreciated

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    Geez man, how the hell did that guy get a permit? Haha, I don't even know what to say about all the stuff in that video.

Gimme da money gimme da money! OK heres the money :rofl:

It was a Florida permit, he probably got it in the mail.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    The jig was up the minute "you" pulled out "your" badge....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

That was great, though- thanks for the laugh!!

brfd557

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    You know this is a hilarious video but whats not so funny is from reading the comments, this guy is serious :eek3: he doesnt have a clue!!

Ironman26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Patterson, La
    Dude....you really,really,REALLY shouldnt conceal carry for your own safety....aaannnddd for the safety of those with you. I would hate to read in the paper,your clothing caused you to get hurt...become more proficient and familiar with your weapon and the tactics of drawing your weapon...this aint the old west....

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Man, I really hate seeing videos like this. Although, I must admit, this was pretty damn funny. The thing is, watching these ignorant people make me realize why most anti gun people are against guns because it scares me to think of how many of these guys are out there.

aefd61f8-46b4-f85c.jpg

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    In the first vid he was talking about how he didn't like the blackhawk style holsters, then you see him in this vid rocking the **** out of it. Zombie killer, bear stopper.

jms

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 25, 2009
    Franklinton,La.
    Great training video for your self ! Just like learning your part for a play .You'll find your own mistakes and correct them .Keep learning. Nuff said from a nobody .

BrandonLSU

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    I like how his paddle ("ahem, 'pancake') holster is just clipped on his belt. There is a reason that the paddle slides inside your pants. And is that a tacti-kool Multi-cam shirt? I hope he stays in Florida and hopefully he lives in Jacksonville area because I can't imagine myself ever being in that part of Florida.

BrandonLSU

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    This is his reply in one of his videos about teenagers and safety:

"wow jeff im going to right these in stone dude,another safety lalaby,to me safety is doing a safety check before i make my videos and making sure there is nothing in the chamber after that if i feel like putting the muzzle end in my mouth so be it man , give me a break with all the safety crap,you all need to stop being so tactical,i have never had and accident,alright mr jeff coopers or who ever the hell he is"

Plus his kid keeps putting the muzzle into his palm! I wouldn't be anywhere near a range if this guy was shooting.

Last edited:

Coonie

Damn Yankee.
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Evanston IL
    Saved everbody the waste of over 12 minutes and watched it for you, just fast forward to 10:24 and it says it all.

Another "Louie New Guy" who watched too much TV and read everything online, except the basic gun handling/safety manuals that come with every new gun.

And what state actually issues a badge for concealed carry?

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Good2go504
    Top Bottom