My new workout routine

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    Will all the new fads in workout places blowing up over the last couple of years, I figured I would post some of the latest and greatest that have sprung up. The results are mind boggling...

[video]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9f5_1389991563[/video]

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    January is easily the most entertaining time of the year in the gym.

But HEY! They're there! and most of them fools looked to be in decent shape.

Last edited:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Yeah, ya see, there's a myth that smoking meth and working out is more effective than steroids, so it's like the latest fad. It'll pass soon enough. As soon as they all die off. In the mean time, enjoy the entertainment.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012

I have seen that happen in person. Whenever I am benching (which isn't often lately), I don't touch anything over 200 pounds without a spotter. When I was in highschool and was trying to get on the hall of fame board, I always had three spotters for bench. With a spotter you shouldn't drop weights on you...ever...

SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    I have seen that happen in person. Whenever I am benching (which isn't often lately), I don't touch anything over 200 pounds without a spotter. When I was in highschool and was trying to get on the hall of fame board, I always had three spotters for bench. With a spotter you shouldn't drop weights on you...ever...

Ive done that. Dropped 135 while warming up. My forearms slowed the weights enough that it didn't kill me but bruised me pretty good. Now I only use open grip with a spotter I trust. It's amazing how hard it is to break that habit.

RedStickChick

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    January is easily the most entertaining time of the year in the gym.

But HEY! They're there! and most of them fools looked to be in decent shape.

Indeed it is.

It's annoying though. My gym has a max of 15 people per class and lately there have been 22-26 people in them. You're supposed to register to reserve a spot but people just show up.

Just gets old when you have something going on that requires a bar, kettlebell, burpees and box jumps. It's a clusterduck.

Last edited:

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    Indeed it is.

It's annoying though. My gym has a max of 15 people per class and lately there have been 22-26 people in them. You're supposed to register to reserve a spot but people just show up.

Just gets old when you have something going on that requires a bar, kettlebell, burpees and box jumps. It's a clusterduck.
    Which box do you go to?

olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA
    Will all the new fads in workout places blowing up over the last couple of years, I figured I would post some of the latest and greatest that have sprung up. The results are mind boggling...

[video]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9f5_1389991563[/video]

At 26 seconds- that's Crossfit, right?

Top Bottom