My son in Afghanistan

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BSGA

BSGA
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Southwest,Louisiana
    This was my son's patrol. I just wanted to share this. I know many times we get all caught up with our own trials and tribulations and forget there are people with a much worse plight than ours. The fact is, we here in the states, have much more to be thankfull for than to bitch about. Please keep our servicemen and women in your thoughts and prayers.
    Steve

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081113/ap_on_re_as/as_afghanistan

patriot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    Denham Springs
    There cannot be praise and grattitude enough given to our men and women in the armed services. Our prayers and thoughts go out to all of those and there families who I personally hold in the highest regard.....

BSGA

BSGA
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Southwest,Louisiana
    Thanks folks. By the way, the U.S. soldier that died was a fellow platoon member and friend of his. My son takes his seargent job very seriously and I have no doubt it shook him up pretty good. Keepin' the fingers crossed that he gets home safe and sound.

s2tbolt

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 9, 2007
    New Nola (aka Baton Rouge)
    This was my son's patrol. I just wanted to share this. I know many times we get all caught up with our own trials and tribulations and forget there are people with a much worse plight than ours. The fact is, we here in the states, have much more to be thankfull for than to bitch about. Please keep our servicemen and women in your thoughts and prayers.
    Steve

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081113/ap_on_re_as/as_afghanistan

Sir, Is your son still in Afghanistan?
    Please remind him of our prayers and gratitude and support for our troops.

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    I am always thanking our men and women who serve the country. I was raised an Army brat and have nothing but respect for the men and women who serve to make us safe.

Had it not been for asthma I would have been serving too. That was my dream when I was younger but they would not accept me with my asthma record.

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    I know you are on pins aand needles all the time. MY prayers and thoughts go to you, your family, and most of all to your son, one of my many Heroes that are in uniform.

What angers me so much is that our country is slipping away from us by the actions of those in Washington, especially since so many of our young people are putting their lives on the line every day for our Country.

2hogluckydog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2008
    Metairie
    I know you are on pins aand needles all the time. MY prayers and thoughts go to you, your family, and most of all to your son, one of my many Heroes that are in uniform.

What angers me so much is that our country is slipping away from us by the actions of those in Washington, especially since so many of our young people are putting their lives on the line every day for our Country.

+ 1

Top Bottom