My Stag Arms Customer Service Experience *UPDATE W/PIC*

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BR 870

Standing behind you...
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 23, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    I just wanted to give Stag Arms a big :thumbsup: Recently I needed to send in my upper for the slight canting I mentioned. The CS rep I talked to, Paul, was awesome. Certainly one of the best reps I have ever had to deal with. Stag covered shipping both ways, and Paul emailed me a prepaid return slip. When asked about turnaround time, he said that for something small like that, it averaged 1-3 days. So I got it in the mail last Monday (18th), and budgeted 14 days total till my upper was back in my possesion (5 days there, 3 work, 5 days back). I assumed it would be back to me by the 3rd...
    Well after tracking the upper as it went out by UPS, it arrived in their factory Friday morning (10am on the 22nd). Knowing this, I called Stag today to see whether it was done, and when abouts it would be coming back (since I need to be off to sign for it). Well come to find out, it went back out on the 22nd. YOU READ RIGHT! THE SAME DAY!!! Talk about making CS priority number one! I am absolutely amazed!
    So this means it will be back in my greedy little hands tomorrow. :bravo: I am very, VERY satisfied with Stag, and very appreciative of how they treat their customers. Assuming everything is satisfactory when it gets here tomorrow, Stag has earned itself one loyal customer. I'll give an update tomorrow once its here...
    On a side note, I have had to send back 4 guns in the last few years for various fixes and upgrades. All besides Stag averaged 4-6 weeks turnaround, though I was only dissatisfied with one.

Last edited:

LouisianaCarry

Tactibilly
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 14, 2007
    Keithville
    I told you.
    smokin.gif

BR 870

Standing behind you...
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 23, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Well she came back, the FSB is straight as an arrow now. Stag did a great job. They have definitely earned my loyalty.
    Here is a photo as it is reunited with its freinds...

2298303063_50da40bf99_b.jpg

:thumbsup:

Top Bottom