National anthem

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 103M 95G

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Apr 6, 2009
    Westbank
    913F9FE9-CA45-4849-B696-3D261558C3E9.jpg

It’s a shame there has to be a law

https://legis.la.gov/legis/BillInfo.aspx?s=21RS&b=SB124&sbi=y

Last edited:

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    i was at a circus before at lamar dixon with the wife and kids and they played it.. me, wife any my 3 boys stood up and took our hats off.. had a family behind me.... the kids stood also and the parents said " sit your a$$ down, we aint standing for that crap".... they didnt take a knee, but still took alot in me to mind my business and not say anything... its a diff generation we dealing with here i guess, and that was a few years ago before the latest movement

KDerekT83

Hobbyist
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    i was at a circus before at lamar dixon with the wife and kids and they played it.. me, wife any my 3 boys stood up and took our hats off.. had a family behind me.... the kids stood also and the parents said " sit your a$$ down, we aint standing for that crap".... they didnt take a knee, but still took alot in me to mind my business and not say anything... its a diff generation we dealing with here i guess, and that was a few years ago before the latest movement

You're a better man than me. I surely would've made a scene

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    You're a better man than me. I surely would've made a scene

yea... it crossed my mind... but had my CC g19 on me, wife and 3 boys sub 10yrs old.. and you know the ol saying "sugar turns to sh*t real quick" .. Have to pick your battles if you wanna win the war... They were not the kinda people who would understand any kinda intelligent conversation... Seemed as if there kids had a good head on there sholder, they stood, but were quickly corrected...

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    yea... it crossed my mind... but had my CC g19 on me, wife and 3 boys sub 10yrs old.. and you know the ol saying "sugar turns to sh*t real quick" .. Have to pick your battles if you wanna win the war... They were not the kinda people who would understand any kinda intelligent conversation... Seemed as if there kids had a good head on there sholder, they stood, but were quickly corrected...

You did right. No sense in going to jail, or worse, over something you aren’t going to fix anyhow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fugum

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Metairie
    You did right. No sense in going to jail, or worse, over something you aren’t going to fix anyhow

Agreed, probably no way you were going to change their minds. I can only see that situation escalating quickly.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    As a kid I loved watching Red Skelton & they would play the Pledge of Allegiance for July 4th. I try to pass it on to my Nephews kids each year.

4-14

treat never keep keep
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    WBR
    And who do you cite for not doing it? What are the penalties?

I thought y’all don’t like being forced to do something. I thought y’all liked the freedom to choose?

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    And who do you cite for not doing it? What are the penalties?

I thought y’all don’t like being forced to do something. I thought y’all liked the freedom to choose?

It reminds me of this

2dff2331bd6f4999f68056d9684854e7.png

KDerekT83

Hobbyist
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Call me an idiot. Most people have that opinion anyway, but ....

I rarely wear actual shoes
    I refuse to wear a seatbelt (ive personally wrecked several cars and the only time I was injured, was because of a seatbelt )
    My prescription glasses are ansii approved therefore legitimate safety glasses
    Haven't flown in 19yrs and don't plan to soon
    I refuse to wear a mask and haven't done so..

Last edited:
    Top Bottom