Need help..will buy you beer

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • speedster

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Ok fellas, I need to remove/install a few muzzle devices on some rifle uppers, three to be exact. My issue is that I don't have access to a vice down here, nor do I have an upper receiver vice block. I could go to a gunsmith and pay probably $100+ (at least) and wait a week or two...but I would much rather meet a fellow bayoushooter and get it finished in an hour or so. Willing to buy a 12pk or case of whatever brew you want in exchange for your time/tools.

**Whoever offers to help please have experience (i.e. you have done this numerous times), I'd rather not bugger up any of my uppers/barrels in the process**

Thanks!:cheers:

ETA: I am located in Metairie/Nola area but travel to BR on occasion as well.

Candyman

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 15, 2008
    Denham Springs
    I have everything here to do the work, vice block, Geissele Reaction Rod and wrenches. You are more then welcome to come over and use what you need.

Jasarii

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Walker, LA
    If you happen to be passing through the Walker area in the next 2 weeks, you are welcome to swing by. Have everything you listed and more and happy to help out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Now ya see...this is the good stuff at BS. Three guys offering their tools and time to accommodate/meet/help out a fellow member.
    Nice work gentlemen, a win win all around.

speedster

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Thanks for the replies! Noob, since you are closest to me so PM will be inbound shortly. Candyman & Jasaril if the my schedule doesn't let me meet up with the Noob I'll give yall a shout. Really appreciate this guys :bravo:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jamesernestomurray
    Top Bottom