Need Opinions: IWB Holster for a G19

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    Go. My daughter's friend is looking for a holster for her boyfriend. He apparently has a Glock 19. Personally, I'd prefer to go check that sort of thing out myself, but they asked so I figured I'd poll the masses. I don't particularly care for IWB so I don't have any firsthand info to share.

Robhic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Destrehan, LA
    http://www.highnoonholsters.com/ Good quality leather holsters of all types starting around $30. In-stock models are usually received in 5 days or so (holiday stuff may add a few days, I can't say ...) but good stuff, good prices, good people to deal with. I have one for my Glock G30 (.45).

Slalom.45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    I just received an appendix carry straight drop from Alabama Holster Co. The clip on version. It seems very well made and works for me as I want something that is easy on/off as I don't carry 24/7. $50 plus shipping and it took about 4 weeks to get. Based on appearance and comfort I would buy from them again.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I just received an appendix carry straight drop from Alabama Holster Co. The clip on version. It seems very well made and works for me as I want something that is easy on/off as I don't carry 24/7. $50 plus shipping and it took about 4 weeks to get. Based on appearance and comfort I would buy from them again.

I know this is off the subject, but WHY don't you carry all of the time?

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Do you guys know what would REALLY be helpful to a person asking a question like the OP's?

Pictures of how the gun looks (concealed or not) in the actual holster you are advocating, on your actual bodies. After all, if your concealing; isn't the profile or lack there of as important as any other factor?

And you don't have to show your faces. Please!

For me, I am starting to consider a better retention policy than my current set up; but I am not going to go get a holster out of the blue just cause someone says so. I would need (or like), to see what it does for me. And/or how it would look/conceal/etc. Then I would be open to discuss how good a guy that sells them is.

Just a suggestion.

And I would merge thess two threads.

RedStickChick

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I honestly love my Galco Stow N Go IWB holster. I have one for both my G19 and sr9c, but they're both made for the G19. Definitely form fitting.

Super easy to take on and off.

G36 but you get the idea.
    5.jpg

josh62685

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    houma, la
    Do you guys know what would REALLY be helpful to a person asking a question like the OP's?

Pictures of how the gun looks (concealed or not) in the actual holster you are advocating, on your actual bodies. After all, if your concealing; isn't the profile or lack there of as important as any other factor?

And you don't have to show your faces. Please!

For me, I am starting to consider a better retention policy than my current set up; but I am not going to go get a holster out of the blue just cause someone says so. I would need (or like), to see what it does for me. And/or how it would look/conceal/etc. Then I would be open to discuss how good a guy that sells them is.

Just a suggestion.

And I would merge thess two threads.

I will post pics of the rm lowrider

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom