Need Prayers for JCoaster (Funeral Arrangements)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • johngunguy

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    LEANDER, TEXAS
    I received a text from his son yesterday. John is mostly sleeping as he is heavily medicated. His son said he isn't comfortable and his feeding tube that they installed last week isn't helping him as his stomach isn't processing the food. His son said it is only a matter of time at this point.

So, I would guess that the family just needs prayers at this point as does John. I live in Texas now but I went to see him last week and he is quite frightened. We have been friends since 2006 when we both worked at Slidell Sportsman together. He and I have grown quite close, it will be a tremendous loss to me when he passes.

calcagno45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2014
    Gramercy, LA
    Thanks for posting and all the prayers. John is my wife's uncle and I know this has been a long fight for him. Please keep him in your prayers.

The_Shadow

The Shadow Knows!
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 24, 2010
    Southeast, LA
    Last time I spoke with John he was at the hospital having a treatment July 16th, we hadn't chatted long but I wished him well and offered him some prayers!
    I was worried about him not posting here and sent him a PM July 27th, 2014 with no response.

John is a very nice guy and very deserving of our prayers for recovery! Please offer him a special prayer on his behalf! God's blessing for you John that you may once again defeat this terrible disease! AMEN! :heart:

Top Bottom