Need some help getting some uppers put together

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ghost-1

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 8, 2012
    Leesville
    Hey anyone in the Leesville, Deridder or Alexandria area that can help me put some uppers together. I have two that need barrels put on and two free float rails. One is a Troy VTAC and the other is a KAC URX rail. If anyone is close and can help shoot me an email or PM and let me know. I am on leave right now until the 3rd of next month but trying to get these wrapped up. my other upper I need to send off and the barrel pinned and I will have the other rail put on it while the other stuff is being done to it.

Dan6726

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Boyce,La.
    Try lummus outside alexandria. He did a hybrid for a friend. Hasn't had any problems with it. I'm at work right now I think I have his card in my wallet. Can get his number later today and send it to you.

Ghost-1

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 8, 2012
    Leesville
    Ok thanks. I did check with the one place here in town and they want to charge $100.00 to $150.00 just to put them together. I also explained I needed a FH permanently attached to one barrel and was told it would be another $50.00 to $75.00 to do that. I also have a KAC URX that I need to put on one of the uppers. If I can't find anyone close to me I will just send them off and have them done at one time.

Top Bottom