Neg discharge while playing pocket pool :p

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    Handgun with no holster.:p

Gun Discharges At Smokey Bones; 4 Hurt

Police said a 35-year-old man waiting to be seated with his family had been playing with a 9mm Glock in his pocket when the gun fired.

The bullet grazed the gun's owner, hit the ground and sprayed pieces of tile into three other people, including a 20-year-old man, a woman and her 4-year-old son. All were taken to area hospitals to be treated for minor injuries.

Although the injured child's grandparents believe the man was negligent, police did not charge him.

Police said the man has a conceal-carry permit for his weapon. The state attorney's office will review the case for possible negligence.
    http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28013741/detail.html
    http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/orange_news/052411-gun-discharges-at-orlando-restaurant
    http://www.wftv.com/news/28014137/detail.html

:)

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    Pineville/Alexandria
    Simmer down, dudes. The guy prolly thought he was playing with something else through his pocket (you know you've done it) and it turned out to be his trigger!

Seriously - an unholstered gun in a pocket? WTH?

James Cannon

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    Laffy
    That's why I'd never put anything in a pocket I was carrying a pistol in, and would have the pistol in a pocket holster to begin with.

Hopefully that toolbag learned some valuable lessons and loses a lot of sleep. Hopefully he does whatever he can to make things right with those he injured.

goteron

Unity Tactical
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Houma, LA
    I dislike the weight of my LCP in a pocket, I could never do something that heavy.

Guess im shopping at the wrong place for pants.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    If it had a manual safety......blah, blah, blah

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Stupid people ruin it for the rest of us. I hope they cover holsters in their CCW classes.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Hmmm. Clearly another case of NDWCPCWNHWPPP (Negligent Discharge While Concealed Pocket Carrying With No Holster While Playing Pocket Pool).

I guess the cost of the Nemesis was just too damn high.:hi5:

Old Smokey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I have to admit that I've been unfairly judgemental to several guys. I have glared at several men, over the years, who were standing in a restaurant with their family waiting for a table. The guy sticks his hand in his pocket, gets a funny look on his face, and says, "Ooooo!" Then I glare at him and he turns red-faced. I now feel terrible. I was mistaken about what he was fondling. I had no idea that it was a gun. I've learned so much from Bayou Shooter.

Top Bottom