New Addition to the Family

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • N4sir

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    Well, after searching for weeks and finding myself being late by an hour or two a couple of times I finally tracked down something my youngest daughter has been wanting for a long time. Yesterday she recieved an early Christmas present.
    I found a fellow that raises beagles who had two left of a litter of eight. One male and one female. I went there yesterday and wanted to leave with both of them but we already have another dog already and the guy decided to keep the little male after I decided on the female.

Here she is. She's a little timid looking after the ride home and me bringing her to my office for a nice bath. Put a cute little pink collar and a pretty bow on her.

DSC00678.jpg

Alright so she wasn't very impressd with the bow and untied it on the ride from my office to the house so I had to retie the bow while parked in front of the house hoping my daughter wouldn't walk out and see her just yet.

DSC00686.jpg

It took her a little while but she finally warmed up to everyone but she definitely knows who her true master is. She was snuggling with my daughter after the first three or four minutes.

Out in the grass in new surroundings.
    DSC00689.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2012
    Chalmette, LA
    She's very cute. Make sure she's fully vaccinated before you take her to parks, pet stores, etc. There have been too many parvovirus cases this year. Congrats on the new addition :)

TomTerrific

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    Centre, Ky
    My late wife had a beagle as a child.

She loved that dog until her dying day.

The rest of her hounds were bassets, tho.

Wonderful pics.

What's her name?
    :bigok:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom