New car for the wife......thanks Pangris.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TecheTitan

You suck & HK hates you
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 21, 2009
    New Iberia, La
    There was a thread started months ago by Pangris raving about the BMW 3 series, I tried searching to post on that link, but couldn't find it, anyway..... At the time I had chimed in for others opinion about the BMW cars because my wife was interested in a 3 series convertible, well, after months of searching and deliberation I was finally able to find one today.
    I actually called this an "Epic" saga in my life, because I looked for the longest time for that "perfect" car. Probably about a year or so. Today my saga comes to an end. I wanted to thank everyone who chimed in back then to help ease my mind. I scored MAJOR brownie points today, and seeing her smile while driving made it all the worth while.
    Thanks guys!

BMW1.jpgBMW2.jpg

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Awesome, welcome to the BMW family, I LOVE the magnet key feature on the new body style and the guy I bought mine from bought one just like yours but in white, sweeeet car

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    OH yeah specially in a road that allows you to smash on the gas while taking a courve and slap it on manual

thats when you will understand WHY you pay a price

I do feel sorry for you on the black color though, mine IS black and its a pain to keep it clean, Turtle Box just came out with what they call the BLACK BOX, specially designed for black cars, its the best thing I have found so far and believe me I'm OCD about my car, hehe

blackboltss

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    Slidell
    haha yea.. i made fun of my brother a lot when he had is flappy paddel gear box :p :mamoru:
    there is somthing just way more satisfying about a standard

john17427

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Oct 23, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I drove a 3 series from Baton Rouge to Phoenix once. I was doing close to 90 between Ft Stockton and El Paso when a trooper seemed to come out of nowhere and passed me like I was standing still. It's the only car I've driven that I can do over 80 in for 12 hours and get out of it fresh as a daisy. Very nice ride. Enjoy!

TecheTitan

You suck & HK hates you
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 21, 2009
    New Iberia, La
    OH yeah specially in a road that allows you to smash on the gas while taking a courve and slap it on manual

thats when you will understand WHY you pay a price

I do feel sorry for you on the black color though, mine IS black and its a pain to keep it clean, Turtle Box just came out with what they call the BLACK BOX, specially designed for black cars, its the best thing I have found so far and believe me I'm OCD about my car, hehe

Yep, but we are coming from a black car too, have had several. I agree, they are an absolute pain to keep clean, but they sure are purdy!

Thanks for the heads up about the black box stuff. I'll give it a try.

gotabyte

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Slidell, LA
    That's an awesome car. Nothing drives like BMW does. The more you push them you realize just how good they are. Bought my wife a 550 M-sport last November.

2313866765.jpg

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    I'm in an X5 right now and really like it :) Looking at the new diesel X5, 265 hp, 425 ft/lbs of torque, 26 MPG!

Congrats on the 3 series, you will love the car for years to come.

HEHE thats funny the chick I'm "talking" to right now told me the other day while riding in the 3 series, "when you marry me, I want an X3 both cars would look NICE in the garage". I knew she was a keeper then hehe ..............

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    adgram1013
    Top Bottom