New Experience Today !

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gwpercle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    Baton Rouge, LA.
    Stopped by Hebert's Guns and bought TWO bulk pack boxes , 325 X 2 = 650 rounds total, of Federal 22 long rifle AutoMatch ammo. I could have bought more, the man didn't tell me of any limit ! And there were a stack of boxes of bulk packs on the shelf. That felt so good....I haven't bought bulk packs from a dealers shelf in over 4 long years .
    The price for one bulk pack was $19.95 , which didn't seem too bad....considering .
    While I was there I bought a new magazine for my Ruger 10/22 , one for my Ruger MKI and one for my Ruger MKII pistols....me and my 22's are going shooting again.
    Should I go back and buy more , another election is coming up ? Will the availability last ?
    On second thought I'm not going shooting , I will just hoard them for the next panic.

barbarossa

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Academy's been getting those on occasion for $17.95. They're out right now. I might buy a couple boxes at Hebert's, for some reason my S&W K-22 really likes them.

shrxfn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    SWLA
    I stopped by my local Wally World the other day this week and lo and behold there was 4 boxes of AutoMatch sitting on the shelf. I called the wife over and bought two boxes at 17.95 each. I guess whoever had been buying them out lately must have run out of money. It has been at least a year since I have seen 22lr in the case at WW.

Good buy ~$19 bucks is not a bad price I bought a few boxes at ~$24 online and thought myself lucky about 6 months ago.

Top Bottom