New GF and Carrying....

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    you might as well tell her, you cant hide it forever, and you wouldnt want your carry gun to ruin a chances of getting laid. this would be TRAGIC. if you do manange to keep her hands out of your pants then you need to either trade her in for a girl that puts out, or reevaluate your sexual orientation.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:D

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    have you not had sex? i mean comon! when you drop trou and she hears a big "thud" hit the floor they tend to ask questions. "uh excuse me, what was that? i know it wasnt your wallet or we wouldnt have gone to sizzler for dinner" i've had this conversation, and for lack of a better word, awkward turtle.

you might as well tell her, you cant hide it forever, and you wouldnt want your carry gun to ruin a chances of getting laid. this would be TRAGIC. if you do manange to keep her hands out of your pants then you need to either trade her in for a girl that puts out, or reevaluate your sexual orientation.

I was thinking the same thing when he said they had been dating for a few weeks. Why have you not dropped trough in front of her LOL.

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    From experience, concealed handguns gets the vagina wetter.
    Don't bother bringing it up in conversation. She'll probably find out through heavy groping or dry humping.
    But it always helps instead of hinders.

:)

electrode1998

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2007
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    Just be careful if she starts grabing anything near your gun you might want to be sure the safety is on or the chamber is empty. She might get to the trigger and then you will never have to worry about taking anyone to bed ever again.:rofl::rofl:

electrode1998

tunatuk

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 30, 2007
    Ascension Parish
    Tuna, she doesn't mind you carrying a hot guy 24/7? Strange...

LOL!!!!

I was still waking up when I posted that...and rushing to get out the door for my 16hr shift. She has no problem with me carrying a gun 24/7, and she is hot. Go ahead and keep picking with me, its fine. I can accept that typo. I won't even edit it out.

tunatuk

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 30, 2007
    Ascension Parish
    If IWB makes the vag-gee-gee wetter, OWB must make it fall out of the pants without hesitation. Yet another reason people should carry OWB, right??

ryan

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Metairie
    Well we went down to Thibodaux yesterday into today and spent some time with her family she has down there. I told her on the way home. Basically just asked what her thoughts on guns were and went from there. She was totally cool with carrying and said after Christmas her and her dad want to go get their permits. So it went really good. She wants to go shooting next weekend also!

ryan

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Metairie
    So........

Where's the pic?:bravo:

Shes coming back home to WI with me for new years. She is super excited to go snowboarding, snowmobiling and basically just see 2' of snow.

CIMG4207.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Good2go504
    Top Bottom