New Guy from Wyoming

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pulverizer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2011
    Wyoming
    Hello Im Dave from Wyoming.

Not excited about listing everything I own but I own a number of hunting rifles and hand guns. To be honest I was seeking places that would enable me to trade/buy/sell. I am not a dealer or in the business of buying selling just a regular guy who loves guns..lol.

Well I guess my interests would be guns, guitars, and music gear.

Hello Everybody!!!

Dave

Cleburne

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    May 31, 2008
    Thibodaux
    Welcome Dave. I spent most of 2003 in Caspar on business. Made some great friends and fond memories. Beautiful state with a rich history.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    Cool. I like guns and guitars too. I've built my own amps and tinker on guitars.

BTW, the guys who make Komet amps are located here in BR. One even posts here. They make some sweet stuff.

pulverizer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2011
    Wyoming
    Cool thanks for the welcome guys!!! Have to check into Komet never heard of them b4. Cleburn, cool I was just in Casper the other day!

ulshop

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    lafayette
    Welcome aboard... I grew up in Rock Springs and still have family in the state. I do miss the wide-openness of the state. Do not miss the cold....

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    Cool thanks for the welcome guys!!! Have to check into Komet never heard of them b4. Cleburn, cool I was just in Casper the other day!

Ken Fischer (Trainwreck amps) worked with them on the Komet 60 and Concorde amps. Fischer died in 2006..... the amps he made go for around $40K..... Komets are built along similar design ideas. Very responsive amps, very demanding, but very rewarding. They will show your mistakes, but reward you with being very touch sensitive.

They are easily some of the best amps made today. Very high quality and attention to detail.

pulverizer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2011
    Wyoming
    Welcome aboard... I grew up in Rock Springs and still have family in the state. I do miss the wide-openness of the state. Do not miss the cold....

Ken Fischer (Trainwreck amps) worked with them on the Komet 60 and Concorde amps. Fischer died in 2006..... the amps he made go for around $40K..... Komets are built along similar design ideas. Very responsive amps, very demanding, but very rewarding. They will show your mistakes, but reward you with being very touch sensitive.

They are easily some of the best amps made today. Very high quality and attention to detail.

Wow 2 close to homes already!!! I just picked up my truck at the dealer today in Rock Springs. It has been getting fixed all week. The heater works....ahhh.

I will def check out the amps too!

Top Bottom