New Keltec PF9 -- Finally!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kdoske

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    Ponchatoula
    I have been looking for a Keltec PF9 locally for a very long time. They are never in stock anywhere. I went to the Kenner gun show hoping someone would have em there but nope, no PF9's.

Today i decided to suck it up and look online despite paying FFL fees and shipping. I went on GunBroker of all places and found a brand new Black and Blue PF9(new model) for only $233. According to the listing the Gun had only been listed for 1-2 hours. With the $20 bucks shipping and the $25 FFL fee I am still breaking out ahead of what Gretna Gun Shop was going to charge me to order one. Which btw, they couldn't even give me a date on when it would arrive once ordered!

I would post a pic but the auction just listed a stock photo so I don't really see the point. Regardless i was excited so I thought I'd share here.

Last edited:

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    LOL, buzz kill! Well 15 bucks won't hurt nothing--i suppose.

Thanks for the link. No chrome for me though. This is going to be my concealed carry gun.

Lesson learned:

1: Post on BS
    2: Purchase

Not the other way around. :p

Either way, nice pickup those are good little guns and you still got a good deal on it. Post some pics when you get it in. ;)

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I paid $259 or so for mine, but they were made of unobtanium when I got mine, and it was an impulse buy. The merchant was unpacking a box from Kel-tec and said, oh look a PF9, I said I'll take it.

Ryan316

My way or the highway
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Kenner, LA
    Good deal. I buy almost all my guns new off gunbroker. The prices after FFL fees & shipping "usually" beat the local shops here bc of the sales tax. The only one that can consistently keep it close is Academy but their selection isn't all that great.

marmy7451

Bill
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Livingston Parish
    I use a couple of these with classes and they are very reliable and popular. One of mine is now over 7000 rounds. The slides and slide internal and bbls have been refinished in Tuff Gun treatment.

Top Bottom