New Member from New Jersey

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jij

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2024
    New Jersey
    What's up guys. Nice to be here. From northern NJ/Poconos PA. Big 1911, CZ, Glock, SIG fan in no specific order for pistols. Trijicon and Holosun are my go to optic brands. My Tikka is my go to precision rifle. LWRC piston AR has been flawless for me. 1301 Tactical is my new tool of choice. Carry a 43X. Always on a quest to find the perfect pistol. Just started my first Aero AR build in 300 blk. Wish me luck.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Welcome! You're definitely a good distance away - just curious, how'd ya find us?

What's up guys. Nice to be here. From northern NJ/Poconos PA. Big 1911, CZ, Glock, SIG fan in no specific order for pistols. Trijicon and Holosun are my go to optic brands. My Tikka is my go to precision rifle. LWRC piston AR has been flawless for me. 1301 Tactical is my new tool of choice. Carry a 43X. Always on a quest to find the perfect pistol. Just started my first Aero AR build in 300 blk. Wish me luck.

jij

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2024
    New Jersey
    Welcome! You're definitely a good distance away - just curious, how'd ya find us?
    I saw a member listing a CZ P-07 with a Holosun EPS Carry for sale. I saw this a day or two after putting a deposit down on mine from Cajun Gun Works. Then I read he had another 2 or 3 P-07s and that made me want to talk about why he was selling the one with the EPS Carry also what he liked about his other setups. Also trying to talk my buddy into buying it.

jcbvh

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Louisiana
    I saw a member listing a CZ P-07 with a Holosun EPS Carry for sale. I saw this a day or two after putting a deposit down on mine from Cajun Gun Works. Then I read he had another 2 or 3 P-07s and that made me want to talk about why he was selling the one with the EPS Carry also what he liked about his other setups. Also trying to talk my buddy into buying it.
    Isn't everything banned or severely restricted in NJ with the exception of a Red Rider BB gun and even that probably requires registration.

john pal

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2021
    Chalmette, La
    Born and raised in the Jersey City area and lived in Bushkill Pa. for a while. Live in Louisiana for about 14 years now. Welcome to the forum. New Jersey was tough for gun owners. Couldn't even buy a sling shot there. Don't miss that nonsense at all.

Reactions: jij

jij

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2024
    New Jersey
    Born and raised in the Jersey City area and lived in Bushkill Pa. for a while. Live in Louisiana for about 14 years now. Welcome to the forum. New Jersey was tough for gun owners. Couldn't even buy a sling shot there. Don't miss that nonsense at all.
    You're right about it being tough. I don't mind the background checks but the 10rd capacity limit really grinds my gears.

jij

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2024
    New Jersey
    Isn't everything banned or severely restricted in NJ with the exception of a Red Rider BB gun and even that probably requires registration.
    I've managed to start a nice collection but I can't lie it's a total pain in the butt. Feel like we can get just about anything semi auto less than 10 capacity and AR "pistols" are tricky. At least we're now legally able to carry provided you jump through the necessary hoops and pay $$$

Top Bottom