New member from the midwest.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Burk Gregory

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2012
    Georgia
    Stumbled upon this website while doing some research on an old S&W model 10 I bought a couple of weeks ago. I've already asked some questions about a certain topic/situation/thread and opened up a can of worms or started a pissing contest on that one:dunno: but I got off that thread and sent a private message. I'm a gun nut and have been all my life, I started carrying concealed when I was 19....yes 19 (Alabama had a different stance on it in 1989) auto, pump, revolver, etc. it doesn't matter to me, if it goes bang I'm all about it. I currently reside in the midwest, I served for just over 20 yrs and retired from the U.S. Marine Corps. My primary MOS was an Engineer with secondary MOS's in EKMS, MIMMS, PMI, MCMAP Instructor, and UVA as a collateral duty and that's why I had questions on the thread that started the pissing contest. I joined in 1990 and served til 2010 when I retired. I am a veteran of Desert Storm, Somalia, and Iraq. I am a Master Mason of AF&AM and a 3rd Degree Blackbelt Instructor in Isshin Ryu Karate & Kobudo trained and certified in Okinawa, Japan. I am married and have a 3yr old little girl and all the training I have means nothing right now but it will be needed when she is 14-16 yrs old I'm sure:) I'm currently training to be a gunsmith although it will be on the hobby level for the foreseeable future. I have some knowledge although I have more questions and opinions than anything else. I'm thick skinned and if I offend someone it is not intentional, double set of dog teeth....triple coat of hair. If anyone has questions for me, feel free to ask. (BTW "Burk" is my middle name and Gregory is a pseudonym that I use that was my Great great grandfathers last name. Thanks, Burk

Top Bottom