WTS: New Military / Law Enforcement 9mm FMJ 124gr or 115gr

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GeauxGun

Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2023
    Baton Rouge
    WTS

Factory new production. Not remanufactured. Multiple cases available as I picked more cases than I need.

Brass cased. 115gr or 124gr. FMJ. 1000 round case is $270

Brass cased. 115gr or 124gr. FMJ. 50 round box is $15

About the Ammo:

American Ballistics is headquartered in Georgia, where they load 9mm ammunition for their professional clients around the globe: military organizations, law enforcement agencies, embassy security forces and the like. They have traditionally been focused on the government market and just recently have offered limited releases of their 9mm products through their distributer.

Each cartridge sports a heavily standardized and completely nonmagnetic 115 grain or 124 grain full metal jacket bullet. Its hard copper alloy shell safeguards the projectile against deformation, proceeds to reduce fouling of the barrel, and promotes good accuracy thanks to its streamlined round nose profile.

American Ballistics loads their 9mm ball ammo to SAAMI specs. These cartridges’ solid brass cases are strong and straight, not to mention supple enough to endure multiple reloads. Non-corrosive Boxer primers and powder that burns up consistently over a wide range of temperatures tie the whole package together. This ammo comes 50 rounds to a box, 20 boxes to a case. (https://americanballistics.us/about-us/)

Located Baton Rouge - New Orleans area. Willing to meet reasonable distance for quantity purchase. Private message me if interested.

image0.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

photo0.jpeg

photo1.jpeg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom