New pistol brace ruling news…

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Have a look at Vivik Ramaswamy
    lost interest right here...

Vivek Ramaswamy's Hindu faith is front and center in his GOP presidential campaign. Feature

Hes out for me, Sorry for me a candidate woule have to have faith and believe in God and what Jesus Christ did at the cross to get me to even consider looking into a candidate... if they dont have that right for me, they cant get any of the rest right... That doesnt mean its a win/win by a landslide for me, but sets the stage for how he should act and protect this country and treat the citizens.... Just my take though

WOLFIE

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 11, 2012
    Bossier City

Vivek Ramaswamy's Hindu faith is front and center in his GOP presidential campaign. Feature

Hes out for me, Sorry for me a candidate woule have to have faith and believe in God and what Jesus Christ did at the cross to get me to even consider looking into a candidate... if they dont have that right for me, they cant get any of the rest right... That doesnt mean its a win/win by a landslide for me, but sets the stage for how he should act and protect this country and treat the citizens.... Just my take though
    I am Christian as well. I have listened to him speak many times. I have listened to Desantis many times and i like both men. They are actually very similar in their philosophy a

i am Christian as well and his faith bothers me because he is not Christian. He is a strict supporter of the constitution. He has also won every time the far left tries to make him look bad during interviews. I ask you and anyone really to just listen to him speak especially when media confronts him

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    I agree, he’s likable and makes logical responses and comments that I agree with , but if his faith and his beliefs doesn’t align with mine, it’s just a deal breaker for me… I want a candidate that puts GOD and Jesus first and seeks his answers and guidance first in his decisions, not that he’s not a great person ect… it just the way I see things

As ol Aaron Tippin said, you gotta stand for somthing or your fall for anything lol

V.Taltos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2023
    North Louisiana Swamps
    The most egregious example I ever saw of this was an officer training a new guy, and in passing observed two gentlemen standing outside a late-hour, mostly cash business, one gesturing strongly with his hands/arms. He turned in to see if an argument was in progress, and observed the one gesturing was also openly carrying a firearm. The guy complied with all commands on approach, the firearm was removed from his person during the encounter, and it was found that the guys were friends, having a lively but not unpleasant conversation, and the one guy just talked with his hands a lot in a very animated manner. No harm, no foul, no intent to enter and rob that late-hour, mostly cash business. So the officer, as so many automatically do, runs the firearm serial number in NCIC but is told the system is down, no returns coming back. He then informs the owner, since the system is down, that it can't be verified as not stolen, and is going to have to be taken for safekeeping until that can be checked. I KNOW, RIGHT?!?! The guy went along, AND SO DID THE LIEUTENANT!!! I couldn't believe what had taken place. I was on the shift, but not on the scene, and when they relayed the details to me later, I was floored! Neither he nor the Lieutenant seemed to get why that was such a big problem, and apparently the guy never complained, just came in and picked up his gun later. I had that trainee assigned to me later and straightened him out on that, but it just shows how bad practices perpetuate. The officer in question worked for us for about another 14 years.
    IMO for decades the government has been pushing the notion that everyone is a criminal, everyone is suspect and likely guilty of something. Civil Asset Forfeiture and their program that supplies law enforcement with military gear doesn't help. It's bad policy and the few bad apples that are really damaging the reputations of all LEO's. I've had a run in with a cop who was fishing for anything and everything that might make me a criminal a few years back. Good thing nothing was biting!

V.Taltos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2023
    North Louisiana Swamps

Reminds of Bobby Jindal. I had a bad feeling about him back when he was running for Gov. Sure enough, he was out for the wealthy and corporations and screw us 99%. I've heard that Ramaswamy is on board with the Climate Change scam; blaming us for the actions of governments and corporations and wanting us to change while the wealthy just pay a fine for their mansions and private jets etc.. I don't know about anyone else but I'll pass on bug burgers and 15 minute prisons.

WOLFIE

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 11, 2012
    Bossier City
    Reminds of Bobby Jindal. I had a bad feeling about him back when he was running for Gov. Sure enough, he was out for the wealthy and corporations and screw us 99%. I've heard that Ramaswamy is on board with the Climate Change scam; blaming us for the actions of governments and corporations and wanting us to change while the wealthy just pay a fine for their mansions and private jets etc.. I don't know about anyone else but I'll pass on bug burgers and 15 minute prisons.
    He is against the extreme climate activists and the scam and has spoken many times about it. He has also talked about corporations adhere to Environmental, social and governance (ESG) idealogy. Look at his book Woke Inc. or watch about three of hour long speeches/answer questions on YouTube. You may end up liking him. He formed a company in reaction to three giant companies (Blackrock and two others) that impose Environmental, social and governance (ESG) on other companies (by owning stocks in the smaller companies).

70mikenike70

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2022
    Lake Charles

I absolutely agree with you!!! This country was founded on God, God being Jesus not allah or mohamed. That is the absolute most important attribute when thinking about a candidate.

70mikenike70

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2022
    Lake Charles
    I agree, he’s likable and makes logical responses and comments that I agree with , but if his faith and his beliefs doesn’t align with mine, it’s just a deal breaker for me… I want a candidate that puts GOD and Jesus first and seeks his answers and guidance first in his decisions, not that he’s not a great person ect… it just the way I see things

As ol Aaron Tippin said, you gotta stand for somthing or your fall for anything lol

Absolutely!!!! But just to clarify, Jesus is God and God is Jesus…. And just so there’s don’t get confused, when we get baptized we are baptized in Jesus name. Not how some say The Father The Son and The Holy Ghost. He is three in one. Have a blessed night.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    That’s right, that’s what used to make this country great… it was founded and governed on the beliefs of God and the Bible, before any decisions were made they would seek Gods will and align there decisions up with the Bible … you turn your back on God and don’t seek his face and you see what you get. This country was once strong, independent, smart, powerful, respectful but that’s cause we had the blessings of God….. now we have a country where it’s ok to mutilate little kids for sex change, gender identity, send them to a island to be raped and sacrificed, homosexuality, adultery, murder, and just plane sin…. There’s many stories and prophecies in the Bible of this same situation happing and the consequences, even whole civilizations being destroyed… repent and turn from your wicket ways…. The Bible says… and electing somebody who doesn’t believe that Jesus is the son of God, and in fact believes in many God’s I do not think that is what this country needs…

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Religion is a very strange and complex societal issue. Many people have been killed in the name of almost all religions, Christianity is most certainly not excluded here. Religion has also been used to control populations since the beginning of time. This doesn't mean religion is inherently bad, obviously, any teaching that holds it's followers to adhere to good morals is certain to have positive effects on people and society as a whole.

All that said, do you truly believe that Trump is a devout Christian? Because I can say, beyond any doubt, that he is not, in my opinion. If he is, then he sure doesn't take his religion very seriously, and at that point, why does his supposed religion even matter?

Are any of the other leading candidates Christian?

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Ron DeSanti, not the best but looking just as good as some of the others or maybe better… I do think overall it’s time to get the over 70 year old Geritol crew out the White House and get some younger hungry people in there … and Congress also lol

Our household is a Christ-centered household,” DeSantis told CBN political analyst David Brody, while confirming he is Catholic. His favorite Bible verse is John 14:6, where Jesus tells his disciples, “I am the way, the truth and the life,” he said

WOLFIE

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 11, 2012
    Bossier City
    Ron DeSanti, not the best but looking just as good as some of the others or maybe better… I do think overall it’s time to get the over 70 year old Geritol crew out the White House and get some younger hungry people in there … and Congress also lol

Our household is a Christ-centered household,” DeSantis told CBN political analyst David Brody, while confirming he is Catholic. His favorite Bible verse is John 14:6, where Jesus tells his disciples, “I am the way, the truth and the life,” he said
    I like Ron Desantis. A most excellent governor. Ben Shapiro moved to Florida due to Desantis. There is a chance Desantis owes favors due to super pacs. I think his heart is in the right place and he has strong Christian convictions.

I think Vivik is a better choice. He plans to shut down redundant federal agencies which will help the economy and weaken the administrative state and that will make our 3 branch government of checks and balances stronger. He will shut down the ATF. The ATF made braces illegal. That is for Congress

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    I like Ron Desantis. A most excellent governor. Ben Shapiro moved to Florida due to Desantis. There is a chance Desantis owes favors due to super pacs. I think his heart is in the right place and he has strong Christian convictions.

I think Vivik is a better choice. He plans to shut down redundant federal agencies which will help the economy and weaken the administrative state and that will make our 3 branch government of checks and balances stronger. He will shut down the ATF. The ATF made braces illegal. That is for Congress
    As nice as it seems… no president will shut down the atf…. They would claim millions of job losses for people and rapid crime…. It sounds nice but will never happen… best we can hope for us a stern slap on the wrist with the next president and keep them under control for another 4 years

WOLFIE

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 11, 2012
    Bossier City
    As nice as it seems… no president will shut down the atf…. They would claim millions of job losses for people and rapid crime…. It sounds nice but will never happen… best we can hope for us a stern slap on the wrist with the next president and keep them under control for another 4 years
    You may be right and i think you are most likely right. It can be done by the president without congressional approval if the agency is redundant (or something like that- i do not remember exactly). Massive layoffs will bypass so to speak the civil service protections. There will be lawsuits. Vivik has said that enough Supreme Court justices will support this decision.

deuce2626

Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Jul 21, 2023
    Slidell
    I absolutely agree with you!!! This country was founded on God, God being Jesus not allah or mohamed. That is the absolute most important attribute when thinking about a candidate.
    Respectfully disagree. The country was founded largely by men and women fleeing religious persecution. Something they did not want this country to repeat. As strongly as we believe in the second amendment we should support the first amendment that prevents any law from infringing on the free practice of religion. The founding fathers absolutely envisioned a country tolerant of all religions which would include those who chose to govern.

70mikenike70

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2022
    Lake Charles
    Respectfully disagree. The country was founded largely by men and women fleeing religious persecution. Something they did not want this country to repeat. As strongly as we believe in the second amendment we should support the first amendment that prevents any law from infringing on the free practice of religion. The founding fathers absolutely envisioned a country tolerant of all religions which would include those who chose to govern.
    Wait what? What are you talking about? I’m not arguing with you, I genuinely need clarification.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1bullseyebum
    Top Bottom