New S&W PCC carbine

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shrxfn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    SWLA
    Anyone else interested in the new S&W PCC that they just released? Seems like they are late to the game but then BAM they hit you with the interchangeable magwells that you can swap out to take S&W or Glock mags so far. I think that is a pretty neat idea and seeing as I have a couple of M&P pistols that would fit right into my collection nicely but unfortunately, I already have a Glock mag lower so already have mags for it but this new rifle has me thinking.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    I had a marlin camp9 years ago. I do miss having a PCC. Kinda like the keltec but the side fold lets you keep the optics on. Good ideas...

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    I was interested especially since S&W swallowed their pride and made it adaptable with Glock magazines but after seeing it’s made of almost entirely polymer I don’t care for it. Especially at a $800+ msrp I’d at least expect an aluminum lower.

twinin

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 5, 2017
    Houma
    I love S&W. Big M&P fan. I have the FPC, and it's better than the Keltec S2K, but this new one is too late to the party and doesn't do anything new

Top Bottom