New Stolen Valor Act

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Just A Number

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2010
    They will likely be chaptered out in the new lean mean un-funded military but every one of "those fatties" raised their right hand in time of war and went and did the job.

Now the horrors with their blingy-bling fake ass uniforms and mix and match NCO gear with enlisted rank posers...screw those guys. I like the knife hands of the guy apparently chewing out the fake Marine. Too bad he couldn't add a chop to the throat.

Last edited:

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    It's out of control they should be chaptered out.

They are. The Marine Corps has gotten really strict on it and maintains the lowest standard set, and from what I hear, if you are outside the old flawed Height/weight Standard you DO NOT get put in Body Control programs or on a meal plan, you get an Admin Sep. It's like the old saying, Shape up or Ship out lol

but every one of "those fatties" raised their right hand in time of war and went and did the job.

Now the horrors with their blingy-bling fake ass uniforms and mix and match NCO gear with enlisted rank posers...screw those guys. I like the knife hands of the guy apparently chewing out the fake Marine. Too bad he couldn't add a chop to the throat.

Nega-hachi-comachi. No way. The standard to GET IN the Military Army/Marine will NOT let you enter looking like that. They didn't swear in at Meps while being OBESE. Those pictures are a very select few. My guess, those turds are letting themselves go to get kicked out or Admin Sepped.

Also that bone head in the dress blues in the Reno Airport I think it was, the guy chewing him out is a Marine Gunny at the time. Supposedly his wife is the one who took the picture and sent it to a friend of his whom I just so happen to work with. He shared it with me via e-mail and we laughed about it. Not too long after it started showing up all over the net. Small World. There is SO many things wrong with those Dress Blues ANYONE could have spotted that phony. Re-dick-o-lous!

TomTerrific

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    Centre, Ky
    Second try. The first didn't go thru.

They were getting down on obese soldiers when I was in the Army 50y ago.

I must be getting old. My daughter retired from the KyNG last weekend with 27y service.

Top Bottom