Newb From California

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    If you are still living there it does'nt matter if you like guns or not. Until you move you're one of them.

Welcome to the site.

Move you're ass out of Cali

Evildoer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    California
    I'm still imprisioned here in the Peoples Republic of California. I joined your forum to find out about bayou shooters! Thanks for the warm welcome

Evildoer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    California
    If you are still living there it does'nt matter if you like guns or not. Until you move you're one of them.

Welcome to the site.

Move you're ass out of Cali

I may live in California, and I may work for the government (local-county), that doesn't make me a neo-commie-fascist!

Evildoer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    California
    I've been to LA a couple times, love the "mud buggers". Havent been since Katrina, I imagine it's totally different now (nawlins anyway). I remember seeing those vidoes of the national guard going door to door and "confiscating" citizens firearms in the aftermath of the hurricane. Very Sobering, oh well I guess it was for your own good, right? They were "protecting" you by taking away your means of protection?

Evildoer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    California
    California has some of the most restrictive gun laws, only certain handguns on the "roster" are allowed to be shipped and sold in the state. Rifles w/a detachable magazine and a pistol grip is an assault weapon. We are allowed to have shotguns w/ pistol grips, which makes us less restrictive than NJ. Thank god, I love my Benelli M4! Oh and don't forget the 10 round capacity limit on pistol and rifle mags!

It's to bad some scumbag liberals passed some anti-gun legislation before I was old enough to vote. The new law they want is mandatory long gun registration, which will increase FFL transfer costs and generate more money for the state. I'm sure there is also some political agenda behind having a database of registered legal gun owners in the state. Of course it will be done to protect us from criminals. Fascism is spreading all over our country, it is a consequence of being a debt slave for foreign interests.

Anyway, I digress, thanks for the welcome. I have to get ready for work. Nice meeting all of you!

Last edited:

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    I've been to LA a couple times, love the "mud buggers". Havent been since Katrina, I imagine it's totally different now (nawlins anyway). I remember seeing those vidoes of the national guard going door to door and "confiscating" citizens firearms in the aftermath of the hurricane. Very Sobering, oh well I guess it was for your own good, right? They were "protecting" you by taking away your means of protection?

Governor Jindal passed a law (like it was really needed) so the gun confiscation will not happen again. In the event of a disaster if the authorities knock on my door I will not let them in unless they produce a warrant. Sorry...

srscott

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2011
    SWLA
    Welcome to the site. I bugged out about 16 years ago and haven't regretted it for a single moment.

Top Bottom