Newb from Metairie

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 5vegas

Smoke em
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jan 25, 2012
    Metairie
    Just heard about this site from my friend Chris.He says this community is much better and more professional than La Spor... I'm also a newbie in the shooting game! (about 3years now) All of my pistols were actually purchased from my buddy Chris!CJB1911. First was a Springfield XD tactical .45 gap. Next I bought one of his many Glock 17's. Finally my fav, the S&W .40 M&P! I'm just learning how to shoot correctly and I'm hooked! I just joined this site about 4 days ago, and have already learned a ton of helpful tips from yalls posts! Thanks! I plan on visiting this site everyday to keep up with news and newbie help!!Oh and definitely buy more guns!!

5vegas

Smoke em
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jan 25, 2012
    Metairie
    Thanks to all!!! I need to stop using this addictive I-Phone and get on real computer to post some pics and whatnot! I've been enjoying everyone else's bad ass guns!!

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    I'm rather fond of cigars myself, and most evenings after I get the family to bed I spend a couple hours in the gun room enjoying one or two with a glass of rum or wine. I'm just at Bonnabel and Metairie Rd., and go to St. Catherine. If you haven't done so you should get out to one of the local ranges and meet some of us.

We're the ones with "Bayoushooter.com" tee-shirts.

Top Bottom