Newbie looking for land to shoot @ near chalmette

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • C.M.O.

Private Contractor
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2013
    Chalmette
    I am 23, I have a 7 month old son Shaw who is my life. I am a private security contractor who comes from a bloodline of "warriors" my father was a lieutenant for N.O.P.D, his father was a soldier /LEO my mother's father retired in the Navy after 30+ years of service to our great nation and saw tours in Vietnam and remained stateside for the remainder of his career.

The company I work for does many things including maritime details and special defensive details during hurricane/ state of emergency times. I have dedicate my life to my son since his birth and am deeply concerned with the world and more importantly the country we live in today.

I am looking for a place to shoot and do tactical drills twice a month not only for my job . I am willing to pay a reasonable fee or work on the land or care for animals for the opportunity to shoot on someones land.

I am also looking for like-minded people to form neighborhood watches and/or training buddies to prepare for the hardships our country is going through.

Please email me if anyone is interested or knows of anywhere I can train in an environment unlike a indoor shooting range .

THANKS! EMAIL: CHRISMURILLO11@GMAIL.COM

allen1911

Realist
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Chalmette
    I will talk to my pastor, he has some land down around Toca but I don't know if it would be suitable. It might be too close to Fanz trailer park. It doesn't hurt to ask though.

poor_shot

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    NOLA
    The is a private range in St.Bernard that goes to 200yrds. It's outdoors. They open up membership at the end of the year

ourse

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2013
    But today we woul like to tell you more things like clubwear. It is objective always in some way, bringing individuals nearer to the earth, to acquire a better feeling of it at the same time frame, expressing a healthier and somehow more nature-appropriate footwear.

Five fingers , The shoe surface of footwear best athletic several hand sneakers requires certain degree of solidity, not necessarily the capability is too gentle.

Vibram five fingers , Footwear is not simulated or condition in the harm. You will discover to vend decreased Mbt, if you're fortunate sufficient to ensnare up when on-line merchants will discover a manufacturer new chic and eliminate them also left.

Vibram five fingers outlet , The strange appearance of five fingers shoes are more satisfied with their curiosity, to them just for fun and dig them with others.

Five fingers shoes , Adhering to the classic old European royal fashion shows that feelings of love and taste.

Five fingers shoes , It is also quite practical in a way and it is best used for out of doors actions, and might even be utilized if you are on the beach.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joquinn1234567
    Top Bottom