News crew shot on live TV

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kingfhb

NRA & USCCA INST. w/ LSP#
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 28, 2014
    New Orleans, LA
    There's got to be more to the story... Jealousy, Revenge, Obsession... something.

It's way too early to tell... but I've already read on several news agencies that the woman being interviewed was fine... then others report she was shot in the back and is in surgery. Some report that they police KNOW the identity of the gunman, others report they don't.

Who knows that this point?

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Fortunately, I have yet to see anyone blaming the gun this time.

I would hope people start to realize that taking away a gun, isn't going to fix the crazies.

kingfhb

NRA & USCCA INST. w/ LSP#
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 28, 2014
    New Orleans, LA

I would hope people start to realize that taking away a gun, isn't going to fix the crazies.

Oh just wait... it will come. If we didn't have the weapons on the street and so readily available, this guy wouldn't have had one to kill these people. Nevermind that he would more than likely have devised some other means to accomplish the task. They don't have anything else to blame that supports their agenda.

You'll see a press conference from the Washington about it... When it happens on live TV, we have a problem. They'll spotlight it before it's over.

I hope not... but I bet it happens.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

Keyword? "Yet"

You get ready. This media brethren, the vast majority of whom are ideologically driven zombies for phony liberal causes, will not disappoint. These two poor people will not even be laid to rest before some self righteous, impotent, finger wagging, phony politician starts with that rant; and as per the norm, the zombies will follow the noise.

There were 8 people shot in New Orleans last night including a 2 year old. All were black! I heard one 5 second spot about it, and then crickets chirping. This latest incident will take on it's own identity, and yet again, the real issue; like what is happening in New Orleans as just 1 small example, will be glossed over.

Black lives matter? Not to the phony media! Not to impotent phony politicians!

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Don't read the comment section of the article that Infidel posted.

Perhaps if those commenters knew that the 2 year old black child shot in New Orleans, was in the arms of the relative sitting on the porch when the animals drove up and started unloading on him, they would consider the savagery of the animals more, and concentrate a tad bit less about their stupid allegiance to the phony anti-gun horse ****.

In the arms of the relative! Which suggests the animals saw the child, and opened up on him anyway!

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Perhaps if those commenters knew that the 2 year old black child shot in New Orleans, was in the arms of the relative sitting on the porch when the animals drove up and started unloading on him, they would consider the savagery of the animals more, and concentrate a tad bit less about their stupid allegiance to the phony anti-gun horse ****.

In the arms of the relative! Which suggests the animals saw the child, and opened up on him anyway!

The anti-gun morons are too blinded to even care about our country, much less worry about crime. They have one thing on their agenda and it's about control.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Both videos are up on Liveleak. What a sick bastard. From his POV, you see him point the gun at her but then pull it back and wait until the camera pans back to her, making sure it made it on TV.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Unverified Latest!

Shooter: Bryce Williams (Former co-worker). Being reported that he may have killed himself!

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    They are coming out of the woodwork now:

Heather Myers (@HeatherMyersSD6) 7 mins ago

Our ND hired and fired suspected shooter @Bryce_williams7 in 2000 in Tenn. Fired for bizarre behavior and threatening employees. @SanDiego6

And some are now saying was ex-boyfriend of one of the victims? Presumably Parker. <WTF? They don't know? :confused:

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2015/08/26/3695487/tv-journalist-shooter-id/

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Both videos are up on Liveleak. What a sick bastard. From his POV, you see him point the gun at her but then pull it back and wait until the camera pans back to her, making sure it made it on TV.

Yep....bad deal, for sure. Also struck me that they were completely oblivious to the guy walking up and point the pistol at them....

And yes- he killed himself when confronted by the police.

Prayers for the families of the innocent involved. So sad....:(

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Damn! This is a crazy statistic if it is factual!

Additionally, intimate partner violence against women is extremely common. Over 90 percent of female homicide victims are killed by someone they know. Of those who know their victims, over 60 percent are legal partners or otherwise intimately acquainted with their shooters.

These f'n ninnies who can't handle being rejected by woman need to be outed sooner!

Again, if factual; based on this statistic alone I would wholeheartedly support some tougher more thorough ways to keep these bedwetters away from their spouses, girlfriends, or stalking victims after it is reported.

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Also reports of him claiming racism, blah blah blah- as if any excuse could "justify" doing this. Crazy never needs a reason, though.

She was dating another anchor at the station, though. Haven't heard anything about her being somehow involved with this nutjob. She hadn't been at the station that long.
    But I guess it will all come out, eventually....:dunno:

***Now they're saying he may be still alive, after attempting suicide...***

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Good2go504
    Top Bottom