"Newt wanted an open marriage" - Ex Wife

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    I'm amazed this is so "news worthy." Newt pipes a few women out of marriage 10-20 years ago, ABC starts running it during prime time, but good ole barry admits to doing blow in his book, and its not a big deal.

jms

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 25, 2009
    Franklinton,La.
    Newt fights back on this issue of media destroying the GOP leader before the Nov.2012 vote. This show me that the liberials are worried and must attack before the elections .Why is a persons personal life part of the news .
    Newt is the person who will stand and tell it like it really is by saying the liberals can't haave it both ways .

Thats like the preacher who says " do what I say do, not as I do." When are you liberals ever going to ever going to learn?

Trachito

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2011
    NOLA metro
    Newt fights back on this issue of media destroying the GOP leader before the Nov.2012 vote. This show me that the liberials are worried and must attack before the elections .Why is a persons personal life part of the news .
    Newt is the person who will stand and tell it like it really is by saying the liberals can't haave it both ways .

Thats like the preacher who says " do what I say do, not as I do." When are you liberals ever going to ever going to learn?

i don't even see it as a party issue. even the repubs are attacking each other right now to get a lead on the republican ballot. The dems barely have to do anything.

and "Do as I say, not as I do" isn't just a liberal mentality. Newt lead the charge against clinton's blow job scandal.

Last edited:

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Ok...as someone who is well versed on screwing around on wives...I can tell you that it is a losers game. Anyone who will betray the partner they swore before God to honor ain't worth a ****.

Can they run a political machine like we have in DC ?? Probably better than someone with morals...but they are not someone I'd hang with...which is not a requirement for POTUS

As a personal note, I'm not embarassed to tell anyone I'm on my 5th marriage, longest lasted year and a half...shortest 2 days...all those involved cheating. I am 23 years of happy on this one w/o cheating. Call it what you will but I call screwing around stupid.

Can a cheat and a liar run the country and the politico machine ?? Again, probably better than an honest man.

I look at some of the people God picked for certain jobs in the Bible...not cause they were moral or good or squeaky clean but because they had the heart for the job, I like how He picked David to kill Goliath...and drag his giant head around for a show of power. David who was at times way out in left field with morals was a very effictive King. But he didn't get to build the temple b/c a certain amount of stink follows these people.

If Newt is the guy with the heart to fix this mess I don't care if he's fuc*in his horse. Same for anyone who shares the conservative heart.

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    Ok...as someone who is well versed on screwing around on wives...I can tell you that it is a losers game. Anyone who will betray the partner they swore before God to honor ain't worth a ****.

Can they run a political machine like we have in DC ?? Probably better than someone with morals...but they are not someone I'd hang with...which is not a requirement for POTUS

As a personal note, I'm not embarassed to tell anyone I'm on my 5th marriage, longest lasted year and a half...shortest 2 days...all those involved cheating. I am 23 years of happy on this one w/o cheating. Call it what you will but I call screwing around stupid.

Can a cheat and a liar run the country and the politico machine ?? Again, probably better than an honest man.

I look at some of the people God picked for certain jobs in the Bible...not cause they were moral or good or squeaky clean but because they had the heart for the job, I like how He picked David to kill Goliath...and drag his giant head around for a show of power. David who was at times way out in left field with morals was a very effictive King. But he didn't get to build the temple b/c a certain amount of stink follows these people.

If Newt is the guy with the heart to fix this mess I don't care if he's fuc*in his horse. Same for anyone who shares the conservative heart.
    How the hell does that happen?!?

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    Someone brought up blackmail potential earlier. That's where I'm at.

If you got enough to lose because of your personal life, someone will find out about it, and they'll use it against you. At that point it doesn't matter what they "have the heart to do" because they're no longer their own man. They're owned by a third party with leverage over the politician.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Someone brought up blackmail potential earlier. That's where I'm at.

If you got enough to lose because of your personal life, someone will find out about it, and they'll use it against you. At that point it doesn't matter what they "have the heart to do" because they're no longer their own man. They're owned by a third party with leverage over the politician.

Valid point. There are, however, those immune to blackmail, cause they just don't give a hoot if anyone finds out. They types usually tend to be liberal democrats.

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    Valid point. There are, however, those immune to blackmail, cause they just don't give a hoot if anyone finds out. They types usually tend to be liberal democrats.
    meh, the republicans have just as harsh of a record of not caring. Some are like that. Some don't want it public, some are like Gingrich, Vitter, etc. They'll just play it off. Vitter turned it into a "Remember, I'm a Christian, so you gotta forgive me, because I'll pray for forgiveness and repent and go back to worrying about the sanctity of marriage"

Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    Stump ??

Cross tied and kneel on the tail boards ??

Hell, I dunno...just heard that from some Bolivian jockeys

Here's how I ROLL

Legal here in Lizard Creek per Mayor Snookie........

Weekend Marriage License

Date: __/__/____

Recipient: Any Willing Female: ____________________

Please print

ONE WEEKEND OF WILD UNBRIDLED RODEO SEX!!!!!!!!

By signing this document, I __________________ adhere to all privileges of matrimony for a time not to exceed nor last less than a period of 48 hours. This will include vaginal and oral sex of course. Let it be known that during this union nagging, bitching, complaining, or crying will not be tolerated no matter how necessary it may be. However, multiple females will be tolerated and expected to participate.

Upon signing this document, both parties will begin there 48 hours of lust and sin.

Male: _____________________

Female: _____________________

Witnesses: _____________________

TERM LIMITS>>>>>>>I like Dat me as Snookie would say:]

Last edited:

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Here's how I ROLL

Legal here in Lizard Creek per Mayor Snookie........

Weekend Marriage License

Date: __/__/____

Recipient: Any Willing Female: ____________________

Please print

ONE WEEKEND OF WILD UNBRIDLED RODEO SEX!!!!!!!!

By signing this document, I __________________ adhere to all privileges of matrimony for a time not to exceed nor last less than a period of 48 hours. This will include vaginal and oral sex of course. Let it be known that during this union nagging, bitching, complaining, or crying will not be tolerated no matter how necessary it may be. However, multiple females will be tolerated and expected to participate.

Upon signing this document, both parties will begin there 48 hours of lust and sin.

Male: _____________________

Female: _____________________

Witnesses: _____________________

TERM LIMITS>>>>>>>I like Dat me as Snookie would say:]

And YOU ma brudder are rollin....BTW I see that Snookie will be a judge on the " I wanna get nekkid " talent show in the spring...cograts Mr Mare

Trachito

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2011
    NOLA metro
    meh, the republicans have just as harsh of a record of not caring. Some are like that. Some don't want it public, some are like Gingrich, Vitter, etc. They'll just play it off. Vitter turned it into a "Remember, I'm a Christian, so you gotta forgive me, because I'll pray for forgiveness and repent and go back to worrying about the sanctity of marriage"
    agreed. Since when does party affiliation determine what's in your closet? Hell, there have been anti gay conservatives who turned out gay. Separatist conservatives who had biracial children. Bible thumping pro family conservatives who were sleeping with prostitutes. I just don't see how anyone can think that someone of a particular party is of greater or lesser character. They're politicians. They all cheat, steal, and abuse their power at one point or another. Such political devotion makes people delusional.

Trachito

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2011
    NOLA metro
    being immune to blackmail means you can't be controlled by it. What's so bad about that? I'm not saying you can't be corrupted, btw

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Taking the morality issues out of this for a second, due to the curious timing of this (just in time for the SC primary) one could assume at least some of President O's media allies see Newt as the biggest threat to unseat the Messiah.

And oh-by-the-way: They failed.:D

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/south-carolina-primary-newt-gingrich-defeat-mitt-romney/story?id=15411865#.TxtUqCbDVoY

Now some in the media seem baffled as to why Newt won in SC.....Gee- I wonder if this had anything to do with it????:rofl::bowrofl::rofl:

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/gingrich-beats-media-south-carolina-54-14

Top Bottom