Next Time - Preparing Now

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Xeon64

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Prairieville, LA
    Fema is denying almost everyone who is trying this. There are hardship qualifiers that where not mentioned in the news articles promoting this. Fema denied my claim and my parents.

If you ain’t got it by now buy a generator or a bigger one and a chain saw, fema gonna pay you back, it’s a no brained, and a free up grade, after all it’s your tax money lol

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Fema is denying almost everyone who is trying this. There are hardship qualifiers that where not mentioned in the news articles promoting this. Fema denied my claim and my parents.

That's the reason I didn't grab one. Knowing I'm insured etc, it seems like they would deny all those trying to cash in with full coverage insurance.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Not sure how it will work out for everyone, but we filed for a FEMA claim a few days after the storm. We were denied. Then two days ago it switched to approved and we received the $500 that Biden was speaking about.

JoeLiberty

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    United States
    Anyone have a good link to some fuel cans that won’t leak. I drive an SUV and the smell can be nauseating but also I had a container tip over once and spilled gas in the car. Luckily I had a rubber cargo mat that caught it all. But I think I need a better gas can

You give any thought to a hitch mounted cargo rack? I got one like this from tractor supply and its great. Any dirty, wet, or smelly cargo can go on here instead of in the back.

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/p...rrier-black-powder-coated-hcc602?cm_vc=-10005

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    Not sure how it will work out for everyone, but we filed for a FEMA claim a few days after the storm. We were denied. Then two days ago it switched to approved and we received the $500 that Biden was speaking about.

My Aunt got two deposits . One for 500 and another for 1000 and some change . She lives in an apartment in Kenner .

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans

sarky

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Look into O Light flashlights, they are rechargeable and use a magnetic charging pad that plugs into any USB port, so you can charge them in your car. They are very handy.

Top Bottom