NFA Trust

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zeeohhsix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2008
    Does anyone have a recomendation for a lawyer to set up a revocable trust for class 3 items in the neworleans area. The sticky on this no longer contains the document and i want to make sure i get this done correctly so there are no hiccups .. Thanks in advance

zeeohhsix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2008
    Thanks Guys going to contact him monday !!! How long does the trust usally take once the process is started?

eman2k5

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Aug 6, 2009
    Covington, LA
    I did my trust from Laffy, we used email and PM's. Final documents were sent by USPS signature confirmation. I would say to use mouthpiece because he is one of those guys that knows title 2 stuff.

zeeohhsix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2008
    If its only going to take an hour or so to put the trust together i need to get started picking out some items !!!!!! looking for an intergrally suppressed 77/22 any suggestions?? I will also be getting a can for an ar15 what would be the quiets one avalible

po verde

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 5, 2011
    NOLA
    What does this sort of thing cost? Im in NOLA also, so the CLEO signature isn't going to happen. PM me with mouthpieces info please, and maybe a cost estimate. I am getting my $ in order for a suppressor, tax stamp and trust.

Verde

roundabout

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    Central Louisiana
    I guess I'm with these other guys, put me in contact with "mouthpiece" if you don't mind. I've got a Cyclone on order and our Sheriff will not sign off on the transfer and I don't know of another official to help me.

I was told to use legalzoom.com but not knowing squat about this legal stuff, I'd at least like to check with someone before trying that. If I understood the web site correctly, it would cost about $250. If mouthpiece is in the state and knows his stuff, I'd at least like to see what he has to offer.

Any help would be appreciated.

UPDATE:I found mouthpiece under Community>member list if anyone is interested. I've already sent him a PM for help.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom