WTS: NIB-Colt 6920 M4 Carbine, Unfired, Extra Mags, Priced to Sell

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hardballing

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    WTS ONLY-NO Trades Desired Please. FTF transaction preferred in N.O, Metairie, or somewhere between those and B.R. if needed. Have 27 100% transactions here and similar numbers on E-bay and Gunbroker. You be the same please, meaning please do what you say, or don't make a purchase. First response to my email at: magger357@yahoo.com will receive the item.

Colt Model 6920, M4 Carbine, 2013 Configuration, Flattop with MagPul flip up rear sight, 16" chrome lined bbl, 100% unfired and NIB. Includes all paperwork, docs, lock, shipping sleeve, and box numbered to the gun. 100% Colt components, just like it came from the factory when I purchased it. Includes 3-30 Round MagPul P-mag magazines, 2 of which are the window variety and a pack of MagPul rubber mag loops (3).

The ONLY M4 that can call itself an M4 or Mil-Spec, this is the closest civilian legal carbine to what is currently issued to US Troops. Closest I can find pricewise via Internet is about $200 more than I'm asking including shipping and FFL fees. Asking $950 firm or reasonable offer. Low Ball offers will be ignored, sorry, life is just too short. :) Thanks for looking.

m4pic51.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

m4pics1.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

m4pic31.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom