No Rain-out on Monday Night Madness

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    hmmmmm i wounder what happen to those guys that got turned away from the range????? i wish i was there.

This all we heard. We had a new shooter with us and he had already fired 2 strings. All of a sudden he was packing his stuff up. We asked him if he liked it and he said that he did, but he was going to shoot with his 3 friends. They showed up to shoot and was told that our area/match was full and they could shoot on the other side.

Alan and guys, correct me if I wrong in what we heard.

Beave

custom user
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Denham Springs, LA
    I was one who got there late, i cant leave work until 6. We got there and he said the match was full and we could wait, but i told him noone is leaving until the match is over. He said we could shoot on the other side but we could not enter the match side. We needed some practice anyway so we just went to the other side.

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    I was one who got there late, i cant leave work until 6. We got there and he said the match was full and we could wait, but i told him noone is leaving until the match is over. He said we could shoot on the other side but we could not enter the match side. We needed some practice anyway so we just went to the other side.

The guys in front told you the match was full? :confused:

Beave

custom user
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Denham Springs, LA
    Yes, the guy behind the counter told us that it was full. Cliff was there and he came out to talk to us, the guy working then told us we could just shoot on the other side.

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    How many people were at the match? From the sounds of it, not many and I've been there when there was barely room to breathe...

nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    How many people were at the match? From the sounds of it, not many and I've been there when there was barely room to breathe...

Spanky, it was only 8 or 9 of us max and lawd knows we've had wayyyy more than that in there.

When he told us that, the only people we saw standing at the counter is the little dood that always wears the bulletproof vest and his padnuh.

beauxdog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Never has been a number that I am aware of. They want all the money they can make. I don't understand them turning someone away. And they always let folks come watch. I'll try to speak with Mark in a couple of days and see what's up. Have to get back to ya on that one. Sorry, I wasn't there, I was watching the light show at Dow so Teddy could take a great pic of it.

I should be there next Monday. Come find me if you run into any problem. I'm the big, good looking guy with the deep voice and calm temperament.:D

Beauxdog :cool:

smith625

REVOLVER DRIVER
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 12, 2008
    port vincent louisiana
    Never has been a number that I am aware of. They want all the money they can make. I don't understand them turning someone away. And they always let folks come watch. I'll try to speak with Mark in a couple of days and see what's up. Have to get back to ya on that one. Sorry, I wasn't there, I was watching the light show at Dow so Teddy could take a great pic of it.

I should be there next Monday. Come find me if you run into any problem. I'm the big, good looking guy with the deep voice and calm temperament.:D

Beauxdog :cool:

Ahem, pause-********!!!!

Top Bottom