NOLA Rental Property- 1200 per month

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    Guys,
    For those of you that don't know, this is the Lakeview part of town, it was a great area (before the storm) and still a good area.

I lived down at Canal and Polk. This is a good price for a double.

homeslice

Be honest.
    Rating - 100%
    87   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    St. Charles Parish
    So what's the discount for BSers? And what's the discount being forced to live in the same place as you until you move out?

Taking any ammo as payment?

Just kidding... bump for a great deal on what seems to be a great place to live.

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Guys,
    For those of you that don't know, this is the Lakeview part of town, it was a great area (before the storm) and still a good area.

I lived down at Canal and Polk. This is a good price for a double.

Been there almost two years. No problems. Very few minor issues in general area. We have a seperate NOPD unit of about 10. Officers that work only that area 24/7. All neighbors watch out for each others.

nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    Been there almost two years. No problems. Very few minor issues in general area. We have a seperate NOPD unit of about 10. Officers that work only that area 24/7. All neighbors watch out for each others.

I remember well paying the dues for the Lakeview unit.

That questions I asked you earlier was that I might have an old pic of that house...

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    Damn we passed your house Sunday after we left R&O's. We were riding around and went down Canal Blvd. I should have OC'ed:D

I just looked at it on Google Earth. Man you have done some work it looks great.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    I'll give you another bump.

My girl friend's brother lives right down from R&O's at the Pontchartrain Place Condos.

f350drvr

Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    NOLA
    I am surprised no one has rented this yet. Lakeview is the best neighborhood in the city( I am biased) there is little to no crime, and you are literally 10-15 minutes away from metairie, Chamette, Westbank, Downtown, or anywhere else in the metro area.

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    I am surprised no one has rented this yet. Lakeview is the best neighborhood in the city( I am biased) there is little to no crime, and you are literally 10-15 minutes away from metairie, Chamette, Westbank, Downtown, or anywhere else in the metro area.

Yeah, The two places next door to use rented out for 1400, and they are about half the size.

maybe it is because I am a cop. LOL

blackened1313

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    slidell
    How's it going over there man? I lived at 5460 Canal Blvd for over 10yrs, but when I bought my house 2yrs ago,I was too scared to go back because I didn't really trust that nola would do what's right with the levees.

I can testify that living in Lakeview was great in every way and the sq footage of those houses are massive.

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    How's it going over there man? I lived at 5460 Canal Blvd for over 10yrs, but when I bought my house 2yrs ago,I was too scared to go back because I didn't really trust that nola would do what's right with the levees.

I can testify that living in Lakeview was great in every way and the sq footage of those houses are massive.

It's nice. The streets are free of Democrats, almost no crime in the area, and I do not hear bass everytimne i try to go to sleep.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom