Not guilty!!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • freedive10

-Global Mod-, Caballoloco
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Mandeville
    No one else disgusted and shocked at the comments made by the "POTUS"!? I feel sick to my stomach that the president of the United States is calling for protests for the results of a legal system that are the basis of our society and country! I have been respecting the position and not the man but when is enough enough? I can not refer to this person as "president" any longer! Our government has been compromised and I pray we return to our American way of life and government soon!

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    ‘Merica

Attachments

• D6F291B4-C376-4124-805A-7C6B5EA25C1A.jpeg
      D6F291B4-C376-4124-805A-7C6B5EA25C1A.jpeg
      82.5 KB · Views: 58

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    I don't really understand the glorification of this.

The kid had the right to self defense, but he never should have been put in that position.

Jury made the right decision..... whoever talked him into being there didn't.

He's likely still got a lot to deal with.

T-Rigger

T-Rigger
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 25, 2019
    Metairie, LA
    Watched some of the live post-verdict video on NewsMax - comments from reporter that it was very quiet. SURE! It was very subdued, absent the bull-horn amplified rant-chants from PAID out-of town pro sh-t stirrers! Wait til they regroup and continue amping up the encouragement of filing Feral civil rights violation and family member law suits! I hope and pray that Rittenhouse gets as rich as Nicholaus Sandmann in defamation and whatever litigation.

The only way this stops is for US to go on the offensive.

What about the scumbag MSNBC hack caught following the jury bus?

MTregre

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    St. Charles Parish
    Let us not forget, the pallets of bricks started showing up Monday night. There would have been a riot regardless of the verdict. Some of my faith in rule of law was restored today however. I fully expected the jury to cave to pressure.

Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    A former prosecutor on Court TV said that the prosecutor only had 2 thing against him. The Facts & the Law!
    potus had a colonoscopy today. The Doctors were looking for his brain. Still not found.

foz1359

Time Traveler
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Jefferson Parish
    I don't really understand the glorification of this.

The kid had the right to self defense, but he never should have been put in that position.

Jury made the right decision..... whoever talked him into being thereThe didn't.

He's likely still got a lot to deal with.
    Perhaps because it is much more than a "this" -certainly not a singular issue, it is "thises". Of course there are questions about why a teenager in this country is (for his entire lifetime) watching mobs in real time torching communities and a massive (dumbed down) part of the population define the agressive, violent, criminal provocations as "mostly peaceful". He's got some walking around sense, probably got some character, a backbone. I'd venture to say that the glorification, jubilance, celebration, etc. that you're witnessing is aligned with much larger issues (issues being plural) than one individual's right to defense of self (a singluar issue). That we (plural) have not stepped into the gap and prevented our children from having to shoulder the burdens, symptoms and consequences of our rapidly failing democracy is the singluar issue. We're relying on kids to make adult decisions about what democracy looks like on any given Sunday. So to that, I agree with you, "He's likely still got a lot to deal with."

foz1359

Time Traveler
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Jefferson Parish
    The brilliance of the defense team won the day. They pulled together mock juries and ran the plays by them. They knew in advance what the outcome would be. Only a f'n idiot would rely on a "jury of your peers" in this limp wristed pop culture to determine your freedom. If you're in court for something that matters, you'd best be well represented.

sarky

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    WOW, OK, but tell me, did his being there save a single business? He killed 2 people, 2 Americans, the first one was armed with a bag full of clothes, how brave of him. Quite frankly I think the judge should be investigated for refusing to allow evidence directly related to the case. Funny how when you dress the whore in a virgin white dress and claim she is a virgin without allowing contradicting evidence, the jury will believe it. He is a stupid kid who did a stupid thing and wound up killing 2 and severely injuring a third. Not to forget the number of rounds he fired, how many bystanders could he have injured or killed.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    I think your wrong about most of it… but you are right he’s just a kid, who carried a rifle, you have to take your feelings out of it and input the law… you have the right to defend yourself, even if you walk down the street with a sign that says kick me on your back, legally a stranger can’t walk up and kick you… he broke no law, any idiot who will charge a man who is open carrying a firearm, especially an ar-15 and think he’s gonna get a cookie is dumb already… innocent Americans are killed everyday, prob around 5 everyday in your community by driveby, stray bullets ect… that would be an argument I’d agree with you on…

But a 17yr old walking down the street open carrying a rifle , being cursed at, spit at, chaised, threatened bodily harm and death, hit with a skate board,hit with a rock, pistol pointed at him, people grabbing his gun to steal it, made every attempt to run away as fast and as far as he could, and actually legally he didn’t have to do that, stand your ground law, and they continued to chaise him and take his weapon…. Bad situation all around, but I think that young man made the best decision and maybe better ones than I would have made if I was in that situation… pride is a terrible thing

foz1359

Time Traveler
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Jefferson Parish
    Though his IQ may be obscure to some in here, the kid is most assuredly NOT stupid. The only thing he could possibly be lacking, IMO, is wisdom. That'll come with age. And from the looks of it he'll survive this extemely stupid world just fine.

EightySix

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 21, 2013
    Ponchatoula
    WOW, OK, but tell me, did his being there save a single business? He killed 2 people, 2 Americans, the first one was armed with a bag full of clothes, how brave of him. Quite frankly I think the judge should be investigated for refusing to allow evidence directly related to the case. Funny how when you dress the whore in a virgin white dress and claim she is a virgin without allowing contradicting evidence, the jury will believe it. He is a stupid kid who did a stupid thing and wound up killing 2 and severely injuring a third. Not to forget the number of rounds he fired, how many bystanders could he have injured or killed.
    Actually The gas station and the Car lot where he shot the first person was spared, so I'd say he saved a business or two. He killed 2 "American" Felons. Rosenbaum (the guy with just a bag of clothes)was charged with 11 counts of sexual misconduct involving 5 little boys between 9 and 11 years of age. Look up his charges because its too disgusting for me to type it here.. He also was just released and was Bi-polar and off his meds.

The other American, Anthony Huber has a felony for strangulation and suffocation, domestic abuse. He was also convicted in that case of felony false imprisonment with a dangerous weapon, domestic abuse.
    These Americans were only there to cause violence and harm to whomever or whatever they chose to.

And the third American who's bicep is a pink mist, Gaige Grosskreutz. Felony expunged, has a prior misdemeanor conviction for intoxicated use of a firearm. Probably the same pistol he aimed at Kyle.

On the other hand Kyle was there to help his community by cleaning up graffiti, rendering first aid to anyone who needed it and to put out fires and protect property. He stated he needed his rifle because he knew how dangerous the riots were.

People who stand up for violent felons aren't on the right side of good and evil, we do live in clown world though. Oh, and no bystanders were killed or injured. Cuz Kyle is a marksman.

Last edited:

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Not to mention he was a junior cadet in the local police dept. did after school activities working in the community and at one time in his past wanted to join the law enforcement… prob changed now, also right before he got into the initial fight he was carrying a fire extinguisher and a med kit abs just put out 2 fires that they started and we’re gonna roll into the building… the people justifiably killed were not Americans… maybe on paper but wouldn’t be who I’d send as a representative…

I still don’t see an issue defend against foreign and domestic, in my small town I’d hate to see any group of any representation BLM, Antifa, let’s go Brandon, trump rump, it don’t matter, and they try to burn my city down…. Like I said I wouldn’t have had the discipline he had

Deacon

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    He shot and killed an "American" man who was convicted of raping multiple boys under 12. You are upset by this. Says a lot.......

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    Pineville/Alexandria
    I'm thinking that AR will be worth a bunch of money to a certain class of collector?
    I served with 2 LEOs who were involved with fatal shootings and they were offered 4-5 times their guns' value if accompanied with a copy of the report of the shooting documenting that the gun in question was used.

Top Bottom