Now For Something Completely Different.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FloridaFialaFan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I see lots of the newer, sophisticated, leatherworks discussed here for ALMOST every conceivable purpose: sport shooting; hunting; competition; concealed carry; law enforcement; military; etc., etc..

How about Collectibles?​
    There are some really unique old rigs out there. I ran across one a few months ago which had nothing to do with my first love of older .22rf single-shot iron made in the US and Canada. I thought it might fit one of my other brand of guns already in the collection. WRONG!

This beauty was specifically designed in 1925 by a California company for the early Colt Woodsman. The BATF specifically mentions this fact in their C&R listings, which means it's ILLEGAL to use it on ANY other old handgun!!!

Though expensive, I bought it through the auction's "Buy It Now" feature. Then, even though it fits my Fiala single-shots (only Fialas), I still had to have an old Colt Woodsman to wear it legally. Found one fairly cheap, due to cosmetic reasons, and bought it. As a complete outfit, I think it's a very unique piece of Americana gun goodies.

It's a hefty and rigid steel-on-leather design, in exc. cond., well marked. and has a large loop on the back for hooking it over any size belt. Neat outfit...

Best regards ~ ~ ~ FFF

PRE-WOODSMANINSTOCKHOLSTER002_edite.jpg

PRE-WOODSMANwithSTOCKHOLSTER001_edi.jpg

(Permission is hereby granted to any user of this Bayoushooter Forums to use any of my foregoing text and/or photos for their own use. FloridaFialaFan.) :thumbsup:

Top Bottom