Now I Know They Have Completely Gone Nuts- BHO as Jesus?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • noblethewhite

B.O.W. Crewmember #515
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Gosh. Strawman baiting, goalpost moving "arguments" whose logic could be likely be bested by a slightly brighter-than-average two-year-old... coupled with mildly racist rants, and "He never gonna be my Pwesident... Waaah!"...

Somehow, I would have expected better from a site devoted to the idea that mature adults are capable of owning and bearing firearms responsibly. Now I'm not so sure.

Mildly racist I like that one. You sound like Janeane Garofalo:bowrofl:

By the way I was not for McCain either to anyone who's wondering, but at least he came up w/ the papers.

LouisianaAKman

B.O.W. #318
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    West Monroe,LA
    I will never consider anyone as a legitimate president who views the Constitution as a "living" document that should be changed and evolved with the leftist views. This left wing pawn is a direct assault on our American way of life.

RStewart

Not Easily Impressed
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Gonzales, LA
    I started this thread to show how there are people out there who, regardless of their underlying intention, are portraying BHO as Jesus among many of the other things that the media is using to slant reality. I never intended for it to become a rant or any other excuse for any side to bash the other over thoughts or beliefs but to voice opinions. I state again that I do not believe that the man occupying the White House is qualified in anyway to be there. However, he sheepeople voted him in for change and I just wanted to continue to show the hypocrisy of that.
    BTW- the last president I voted for that I thought was worth a damn was Ronald reagan. God, could we use him today.

Lucky54

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Lafayette
    There are several lawsuits working their way through to force him to prove his citizenship (or lack thereof).

If nothing else they are giving him plenty of time to make a fake BC. And don't think it cant be done.

XD-GEM

XD-GEM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    New Orleans

Oh, come on, Japanese pickled radish, surely you are not that dense. Unless you are totally new to the internet, you must certainly realize that proper spelling is NOT a major concern here.

Quit pretending to the wisdom of Zen and begin participating in an orderly, thoughtfull way - or take up your tatami and go home.

Takuan

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    NOLA
    Oh, come on, Japanese pickled radish, surely you are not that dense. Unless you are totally new to the internet, you must certainly realize that proper spelling is NOT a major concern here.

Quit pretending to the wisdom of Zen and begin participating in an orderly, thoughtfull way - or take up your tatami and go home.

I guess I am that dense. I really don't know who that person is (no idea what you're on about spelling-wise).

I have no Zen wisdom. If anything, I suppose I'm an American Zen failure. As for tatami, it apparently can't withstand the climate here (or so I was told when I asked a tatami maker in Japan).

Finally, am I "orderly" or "thoughtful?" You'd have to ask Mrs. Takuan about that. Regretfully, I'm pretty sure I know what her answer would be.

noblethewhite

B.O.W. Crewmember #515
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I guess I am that dense. I really don't know who that person is (no idea what you're on about spelling-wise).

Here is a refresher as this was posted on this forum not long after it was aired.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqTYd7K9hCY[/ame]

Janeane is an actress that last time she was really culturally relevant was in 95' or 96'. I believe she got her break in Saturday Night Live, can't exactly remember. Since then she's had supporting roles and voicing parts in movies and has been on sum show's as a guest commentating such as this lil tid-bit.

While there were sum people out there that probably were there b/c they were racist and hated obama mainly cus he's black(which really everyone seems to forget he's 1/2 white as well. yet he's our first black president. wtf?) instead of for the policies he's devoloping as well as carrying policies on of that POS Bush, even further than bush took them. That however was not the sentiment of what the Tea Parties were about. The taxes and bailout's that are being endlessly passed by both the Rep. and Dem. Parties and underlying issue of that is the private central banking system the federal reserve. All though I guarantee most people don't even know that's what is behind all this **** or that they're private and not an actual federal agency. They just know they're getting taxed to **** and they're dollar's becoming more worthless each day. So her labeling the entire thing racist and nothing else was completely asinine. Much like your comment labeling my quote unquote "rants" mildly racist, when it contained nothing racist only the current facts(say what you want about it being true not there is proof of his ineligibility By the POTUS required by the constitution for a citizen to be eligible to be President). The Tea Parties by the way were not set up as a Republican event it was represented by people on both sides that weren't blind to what's going on and what has been going on even before obama even had the thought of running for President. Though you have CNN, MSNBC and others on one side bashing it and FOX the decidedly Republican, Conservative news channel they claim to be on the other side fully supporting it. You then effectively have the mainstream media now painting a picture that its an issue of left and right. Of course, you know, everything the mainstream news says is true. It has to be right?(note the sarcasm) Classic strategy of divide and conquer. Keep the people divided and distracted and you can rape them of whatever you want. All of these things I'm talking about are in the mainstream media as well if you actually look and read and watch. They put it up but they never make it a big deal they just mention it in passing. And right now Gov't take over of GM, classic fascism. What is fascism you say? Well as defined by Benito Mussolini it is, "the melding of state and corporate power”. Of course I'm just an ignorant 23 yr. old kid that believes in "crazy conspiracies" and make "straw arguments that are mildly racist" so it doesn't matter what I say. Yea, I'm crazy and this isn't happening, and won't happen everything's gonna be alright now. Remember though, that's what they said about Hitler and Stalin when they first came to power. The "Cult of Personality" happens time and time again through out history.

The signs are right in front of our eyes. If you didn't try to stop or prepare for what's coming our way, you deserve what you get.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dusty84
    Top Bottom