Now this article has some twists

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    I think all of us can agree here that we support the NRA. We may not support every single thing that comes from them, but we support them, nonetheless. Here is an interesting article.

The issues.
    The NRA is trying to lift the ban on guns in public housing. One resident, says he wants one to help protect him from sexual hate crimes (he is gay).

To break it down in the almost worst non-PC context I could even think of, it is the NRA helping gays protect themselves when living in crime laden projects that pretty much house welfare recipients. If we could thrown in some defenseless baby seals that want abortions, we could almost have all the major issues going on right now!! lol

I'm not making fun of the issues, rather, I'm making fun at the totality of the issues.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Personally, I think public housing is a disaster. The government needs to get out of that business altogether. They can sell (give?) those buildings to local slumlords and be done with them. They'll save money and headaches in the long run. That would eliminate the whole 'guns in projects' problem.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spydy
    Top Bottom