NPR exposed as the leftist yankee organization it is

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BRBrett

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    All things considered, fresh air and a ton of other good programming. I mean this is really really really good stuff. I don't agree with everything they say but I'm the type of guy to want to know other people's opinions as well as mine and then maybe in the end form an entirely new opinion on the situation.

sraacke

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    St. Gabriel
    All things considered, fresh air and a ton of other good programming. I mean this is really really really good stuff. I don't agree with everything they say but I'm the type of guy to want to know other people's opinions as well as mine and then maybe in the end form an entirely new opinion on the situation.
    I have to agree. I reguarly listen to NPR and enjoy their programming. I really like the BBC World programing at night now. Beats the heck out of listening to Mark Levin on WJBO.

James Cannon

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    Laffy
    I really value the NPR syndicated shows. It's amazing. The only people that seem to hate it are the uber-conservatives, and I still can't find anything to back up the lies they spread about NPR.

Didn't watch all the vid, but got the gist. It's pretty upsetting but I can't say any of that crap has made it to the programming level, so ... no matter, no mind.

Last edited:

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    ............but I'm the type of guy to want to know other people's opinions as well as mine and then maybe in the end form an entirely new opinion on the situation.

A frequent side effect of an open mind is that one's brain falls out of one's head.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    BBC is better at producing good news stories when compared to our Major networks/cable news channels. The quality of the reporting is just better.

BRBrett

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    Or I can be closed minded and every flag I see should be a confederate one and ever black person I see is a murder and Obama is a bad president because he's black and Israel has never done anything wrong

Russo

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 9, 2008
    Raceland,LA
    i watch CCTV... no radio or other news.. it's interesting to know whats going on elsewhere besides America and learn things that traditional news doesnt report on..

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    Or I can be closed minded and every flag I see should be a confederate one and ever black person I see is a murder and Obama is a bad president because he's black and Israel has never done anything wrong

While I am all for thinking objectively, I think you are painting with a broad brush.

IMO, Obama has not been as bad a president as we have feared (from a gun rights perspective), but I am pretty sure he will not be remembered as a good one 100 years from now.

There is all kinds of problems with Israel, but there are very important reasons for us to be allies with them.

While there are black stereo types for a reason, I do not think most of us have a problem with someone because of the color of their skin, but maybe their cultured ways.

BRBrett

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    While I am all for thinking objectively, I think you are painting with a broad brush.

IMO, Obama has not been as bad a president as we have feared (from a gun rights perspective), but I am pretty sure he will not be remembered as a good one 100 years from now.

There is all kinds of problems with Israel, but there are very important reasons for us to be allies with them.

While there are black stereo types for a reason, I do not think most of us have a problem with someone because of the color of their skin, but maybe their cultured ways.

I agree probably with everything you said except Israel. We need to stop spending our debt on other countries period and hey maybe then these muslims that feel the need to attack us wouldn't do it anymore.

James Cannon

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    Laffy
    The -vast- majority of NPR programming isn't even political topics.

Glad to see that nutjob ******* is getting the boot though.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Fanblade1
    Top Bottom