NRA BK and NYC lawsuit

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doberman2112

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2021
    Lafayette, LA
    That is a typical reuter's article, all over the place, without giving much information, other than to make it look like a big defeat for NRA.
    All the judge ruled was to deny the NRA's request move the trial to Albany, NY. There's still pending litigation with NRA's counter suit in federal court, and bankruptcy filing in Texas. Havent heard anything more on bankruptcy or fed litigation.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    That is a typical reuter's article, all over the place, without giving much information, other than to make it look like a big defeat for NRA.
    All the judge ruled was to deny the NRA's request move the trial to Albany, NY. There's still pending litigation with NRA's counter suit in federal court, and bankruptcy filing in Texas. Havent heard anything more on bankruptcy or fed litigation.

Maybe it's because I'm already familiar, but the article has enough information to figure out what is going on...... though usually, I'd agree. Often news articles from any source today are poorly written and answer very little. Mediocrity is abound in news media.

Top Bottom