NSFW- Language:Disturbing local post on FB calls for violence against law enf...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    This was shared by a friend on FB....This little witch. Disgusting. :mad:

This is a threat. Not sure how else it can be taken.

Please be careful, guys & gals.

10407146_10204029670435922_5280809673100442458_n.jpg

2d69046a1942f332732d3572471f51a4.jpg

c4398fe3d34820b9a2870aa230cf29cd.jpg

Last edited:

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    I hope the "dirty ass" cops pull her over today and write her a "dirty ass" citation. Any road deputies or officers will due as long as they have a "dirty ass."

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I will say, this is not the first time I have heard of some one lambasting the Livingston Parish Sherriff's Department; though I completely discount this idiot's claim. And then there is the deputy that was sleeping on the job, and the Chief seems to be a complete tool as witnessed on the news at the Civil Service hearing.

There are LPSO Deputies on here! Are there some bad eggs over there or what?

I know there are "rednecks!" :D

kingfhb

NRA & USCCA INST. w/ LSP#
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 28, 2014
    New Orleans, LA
    What I will never understand is the perception the common citizens have about why law enforcement officers do the jobs they do... there is an assignment of duties daily! If you're assigned to run radar that day, you do what you're ordered to do. If you're job is to sit and slow vehicles as they pass through a specific area to check for expired brake tags, you do it... if you're supposed to participate in a DUI checkpoint, you participate.

I always hear "Don't they have anything else better to do? Why aren't they spending their time fighting real crime?"... they perform the tasks they are assigned. However, if they are working a specific location and a crime occurs (and sometimes even when they are not working and OFF DUTY in plain clothes) they react! I've never known an officer to just leap back into their cruiser and take off when a crime is being committed in the vicinity.

A good number of civilians just think law enforcement sit around all day and watch for people to screw with! Believe me, nine times out of ten they would rather stay put where they are than chase you down and give themselves a reason to fill out paperwork.

Now, with that being said... that doesn't include when I was a kid and we used to watch the St. Bernard Sheriff's office monitor the railroad tracks in Arabi to watch when a vehicle crossed over into the parish with "suspicious" occupants. :mamoru:

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    I hope the "dirty ass" cops pull her over today and write her a "dirty ass" citation. Any road deputies or officers will due as long as they have a "dirty ass."

Livingston Parish LEA's are aware of the facebook posts.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    Ok , we get it . She got a ticket and she was only going 12 mph over the limit and everybody else does it , and it's going to make her insurance go up , and ... and .

Armed Mage

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2013
    Lafayette
    She isn't a threat, just a coward and attention whore with no life.

Can't stand these idiots who think murdering police is the solution, but expect others to carry it out for them while they act tough guy on the internet.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    My girlfriend has put close to 1,000,000 miles on the roads in LP doing her paper route every night and never had a problem with any LEO's in LP. I've put hundreds of thousands and over there and night with no problems. I guess you have to figure out if you want to be on the good side or bad side of the law it's simple.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom